FS-Sturmgeist

Banned from Wings of Liberty

How do I go about unbanning myself from WOL?

Most likely i have been banned for bad language.

Funny how players are allowed to be obnoxious with others and then get butt hurt when the heat gets directed towards them.

Anyhow, can anyone help?

I've been to the WOL website but the I don't understand Russian...

You'll need to consult the server administrator, =E95=DenLarik. He speaks English. 

Good luck buddy.

Hi there, one of the people I play with almost exclusively on the WoL server has been banned. I see you have provided the name of the server administrator. How would he go about being contacted? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, =RAW=Wellington said:

Hi there, one of the people I play with almost exclusively on the WoL server has been banned. I see you have provided the name of the server administrator. How would he go about being contacted? Thanks in advance!

You can PM him here by clicking the "Message" icon at the top.

Funny it happened to me a few hours ago, not for bad language though since I'm very friendly.

I was in a middle of a dogfight: my G6 (with the 108) against some kind of yak, probably a yak1 late serie, then another 109 got into the fight but that I just didn't know yet, so I had a good opportunity, beautiful deflection shot, one short burst, two seconds after the plane fell apart BUT then I saw "Eicio friendly fire" and I was like "wat ??".

The yak shot me and I was instant banned.

Well I don't think I deserved it, mistakes happen you know and yes I always check my targets before firing but there I already did.

At least the yak pilot must have had a good laugh seeing what happened.

I guess that's what happen when I leave my p39... :dash: