raaaid

so i get to the conclusion games are boring, movies books and shows indoctrination...

so the only true entertaining thing which is left is music

anyone knows a good easy secuencer either android or pc with retro sound?

you gotta learn what are the good things in life and keep the rest aside

so the only true entertaining thing which is left is music

anyone knows a good easy secuencer either android or pc with retro sound?

you gotta learn what are the good things in life and keep the rest aside

The only retro sound that is music to my ears is in the link below, in stereo no less, when only Two Daimlers will do. Indoctrinated, hell yea. :o:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAcgUPjb16Q

well thinking about it the last game i finished was gta vice city and i blame it on the soundtrack

is not that i complain of books or movies as boring but that music is so awesome that even it enterteins me even with my screwed brain by pharmaceutichals

edit:

just 8 years ago my last playing with racing had been the 90s quarter recreational racing machines

in the mean time verging insanity and fighting hackers i managed to be 52000 players leaderboard number one

what kind of gaming higher can be higher than that

now im like this guy:

r34b.gif

Posted (edited)

I absolutely love amphibians (not in that way, calm down), so here's one of my favourites: the common frog.

common-grass-frog-83146.jpg

Edited by Leaf
  • Upvote 1

Nice Leaf

I'm a fan myself.

Here's our local guy - Pacific Tree (or Chorus) Frog

As you can see he's pretty frogy.

image.png.56fde978f54659cc18edef6ef1c82c8e.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Nice Leaf

I'm a fan myself.

Here's our local guy - Pacific Tree (or Chorus) Frog

As you can see he's pretty frogy.

Beautiful, just look at that colour! And those lovely legs.

Presuming there's not much colour variation, they look to be a lot easier to spot than our European grass frogs.

They are incredibly well camouflaged. I almost stepped on one a few weeks back, their brown-green hues blend very well.

These guys come in a few color phases, including one with metallic copper flanks.

Our Council here has almost totally wiped out our frogs and there has been no breeding since they wrecked the creek about 4 years ago now.

They ripped out the 1870's stonework that lined the spillway and the base of the dam wall. This stonework once known as 'the stonepipe' kept the creek level artificially high and acted as a header tank that prevented the little creek from drying out. It also apparently prevented the dam wall from leaking...

In my research I have found out that the stonework was done by a possible/probable relative in the 1860s-70s.

There was no obvious reason for the council to do any of this wrecking and leave the dam unable to hold water but it coincides with a mining company investigating and sampling ground water for the purpose of enabling an in-situ leaching project for Rare Earth Elements (they try to pretend it is about copper....). Obviously surface water mixing with ground water is not a result they wanted. I think the council made sure this wasn't an issue for them. Now we have almost no frogs.....soon none, I suspect.

It is a corrupt unaccountable shithole here. ...with almost no wildlife left....

Meh...

All the really cool amphibians have died out. 

Temnospondyls.jpg

The last of the really fascinating ones to go were the gastric brooding frogs.