Sign in to follow this  
=SqSq=Zephyr

Was gifted premium edition BoS when I have standard but I cannot "Upgrade"

Is there any way that I can trade in my current premium edition BoS key and instead receive the content of premium instead, as I'm rather bummed out there is no way I can access the premium edition content after someone went out of their way to spend money on me. Thanks guys! 

actually you only need the keys for the collector planes to update to premium, not a whole new premium BoS key

You could ask someone to gift you the two premium BOS planes and in return give them your BOS premium key. This allows someone else to get BoS premium at a discounted price at least.

Edited by II./JG77_BlueCordBandit
  • Upvote 2

Aye, we got that now but it was just a mistake by us, thanks though!. And honestly was thinking about doing that but I need to find someone willing to gift the two planes which is the issue, any ideas how I'd find someone willing to trade like that? 

Create a new thread and ask.

Clearly explain that you will trade your BoS Premium key for keys to a FW190A3 and LA-5 (Not the LA-5FN).

Explain that for someone that doesnt own BoS at all, this is a good way for them to get BoS Premium at a 50% discount.

Edited by II./JG77_BlueCordBandit

Wait... you already had the standard edition and took Tzigy's gift just to get the premium?.....  :huh:  Poor show man, should have been used to get someone new to the game....  

Edited by Bullets
  • Upvote 3