SCG_Tzigy

Tzigy's Pre-thxgiving Early Xmas Gifting Extravaganza

Tzigy, I don’t need anything, but bloody well done man. I be impressed by your generosity.

Yeah this is awesome! WOuld also like to ask for a squad member, BOS or BOM... He plays a lot of DCS and interested in the wwii action here.

Dear Tzigy, thank you so much for your charitable actions!
You bring joy to many people! God grant you health, good luck and all the best in life!

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Sorry for my googlesh :)

Edited by Waldo

If there is a BoS going spare I don't have it and would definitely use it.

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

Can not be! I won my favorite P-40!

Tzigi, you're just Santa!!!

Edited by Ayla

Very nice of you to do this Tzigy! Just wanna say thanks  :salute:

190 to dietrich

TL;DR

Thanks Tzigy! That was very generous of you and greatly appreciated. I'm enjoying it already.

Full comment

Wow. What a lovely surprise!! Thanks Tzigy for being so generous to the community and especially for sending me a FW-190 !!! Usually, I fly bombers and transports. I am not normally a jabo type. But I'd been musing on the 190, as I know someone who has been flying it a lot recently and I'd been doing some research and thought it might be effective in a ground-attack role. Then the announcement of Bodenplatte came out. After some initial shock, I thought I'd definitely need to look into the whole heavy-fighter ground-attack role again. Well... at least when I can afford it (I'm still a student... funds can be tight at times). And then, out of the blue, you put up your offer! Perfect timing!!

I've been doing a lot of flying with it this evening. Especially proud of my first successful multiplayer sortie in the new 190. I flew ground attack on the Finnish Virtual server. After getting hideously lost, I finally found the target and made a successful bomb/strafe run. I got lucky and landed a major hit and ripped through a lot of soft targets with the cannon fire. On the way back, I was desperately low of fuel (having flown about for ages being totally lost). But I managed to get it back to the home airfield and land it with no damage. Here's the result screen after completing the mission: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1205003938

It was my first multiplayer sortie in the 190, although strictly speaking it was actually the second attempt. The first attempt ended in a ground loop and collapsed undercarriage... but I didn't leave the ground, so I'm not going to count it as a sortie as such ! :blush:

Anyway, so far so good. I'm really enjoying the FW 190 A-3. What a nice community. Thanks again Tzigy!!!

Hello again, sorry to bother you but I am rather new to this forum, The key was sent to me and I see it in my license keys list, but it is displayed as a gift so I cannot redeem it? Thanks guys :)

If it's not to late to ask, I'd like the license key to Jessica Alba, please.

Very nice giveaway. Pretty classy! :)

Hello again, sorry to bother you but I am rather new to this forum, The key was sent to me and I see it in my license keys list, but it is displayed as a gift so I cannot redeem it? Thanks guys :)

Go to your account. Click on the "Licence keys" in the red menu section on the right.

All your products will then be shown.

The gift will have "gift" in the Type column and "key activated" in a green box to the right of the key code itself.

If they are then... then it's all good. Start your game and start flying.

Hey, thanks for the response, however the gift key has no *activate* button next to it, and is not already activated. The only button displayed is *Send Gift* which means I have no way of activating the actual key

Hey, thanks for the response, however the gift key has no *activate* button next to it, and is not already activated. The only button displayed is *Send Gift* which means I have no way of activating the actual key

Think that means you already had BoS...

Dear Tzigy,

i would like to ask for an BoS or BoK standart as i have the FW190 :-) and BoM.

Will try to do the same if i have my mony together. But first i have to please my wife as she is first on spending the mony after i upgraded my pc and buy a warthog system  :-)

regards

Little_D

Edited by 1./JG2_Little_D

Ahh, yeah, I understand the issue. There is no way of actually upgrading the version of your Il2 by getting the premium edition over the standard edition, a bit of an oversight in my opinion and not made clear at all by any devs except in some small print. If anyone wants the version I can gift it back, unless the devs are nice enough to de-activate my key and then send keys for the two aircraft included. Its rather a shame

Edited by =SqSq=Zephyr

Srry Zephyr!

Maybe u can re-gift to 1./jg52_little, see above. I am out og gifts for now...

Hey Tzigy! Tried to send you a PM but couldn't due to your mailbox being full :) ... So posting here:

Our squad mate was out traveling and out of pocket for the last few days... he just created the handle, link to his profile here:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/user/149127-tyrant07

Thank you so much for your generosity--- he's been huge into DCS and has been wanting to get into a solid WWII sim.

Salute!