Sign in to follow this  
hrafnkolbrandr

Pre-Ordered in Support of Flying Circus

In support of the announcement of Flying Circus, I just pre-ordered Bodenplatte, the La5fn, and 109g6.

Thank you for your decision to give us some Great War content. Very, very excited!

• Upvote 6

Yeah i preorder everything too in order to support Flying Circus and PTO some day even BoBP is not high on my priority list.

Flying Circus is something i'm really looking forward!

• Upvote 2

God don butta my bread :cool:. RoF whas my first sim, and probably the sim I spent most time in, so hearing this news that it will come back in this new engine is awsome. Thanks alot 777.

Dont like the Bodenplatte idea that much and getting jets in the game, but im sure someone will like it anyway so why not.. Would have prefered PTO....

Edited by kaboki

I have been purchasing all the BoX releases based on the strength of my love for RoF, in the hopes that by keeping 1C / 777 going, it will give me the best chance of seeing (eventual) future development of RoF.

In fairness, it's a long-term strat and not free from some risk, but apparently it paid off :D

And I enjoy flying the WWII stuff as well. I certainly won't mind having a P-51, P-47 and P-38 to tool around in, even if my true dogfighting love comes from WWI biplanes.

As much as I love WWII aviation, RoF was always my favorite. I'm so freaking happy that I'll be able to fly those old kites in VR! I immediately pre-ordered BoB and snagged the La-5FN in support. Here's hoping they re-make the career mode for RoF as well! Would be a dream come true.

• Upvote 1

Yup, Flying Circus was the highlight of the week. And please guys, give us the Gotha as a collector aircraft (we can pay separately off the module)!

Edited by SeaW0lf

I have pre-ordered Bodenplatte, the La5fn, and 109 g6. am looking forward to pre-ordering Flying Circus. I appreciate your hard work. I must admit I was not a fan of the original BOS but boy, have you guys turned it into a really great sim! I will be looking forward to whatever you turn out in the future.

Thanks again!

There was a huge moment of OMFG when they announced the title. One of the 1st mp flight 'sims' I played was also called Flying Circus, in 1997, by Simguild. It is just amazing that once again 20-21yrs later I will be flying in a sim that will no doubt be my fave once again and it will be called Flying Circus as well.  Life is a big circle indeed.

The orig FC if any are not familiar. Fri and Sat nights were just so fun. 30 v 30. Packed all the time.

Can't wait.

Edited by Torso
  • Upvote 1

The first time I played RoF, I was truly impressed by the sensation of flight it gave me. The handling of the aircraft, the whistle of the wind in the open cockpit as you accelerated in a dive; the whole experience was magic. And that was on a 22" monitor. I can't even imagine how awesome FC will be with VR. Can't pre-order fast enough....

Hypothetical question...

We can't pre-order Flying Circus yet.   But... if someone wanted to show support for Flying Circus, what would be the best way to do it?

• Buying existing BoX-products?
  • Pre-orders of BoBo?
  • Buy existing RoF aircraft?
  • Something else (if so, what?)?

Do all these options help the Flying Circus developers equally?

Hypothetical question...

We can't pre-order Flying Circus yet. But... if someone wanted to show support for Flying Circus, what would be the best way to do it?

• Buying existing BoX-products?
  • Pre-orders of BoBo?
  • Buy existing RoF aircraft?
  • Something else (if so, what?)?

Do all these options help the Flying Circus developers equally?

Buying/pre-ordering BoX products helps the team, yes. I assume buying RoF stuff would too, but I don't know.

Any chance a pre-pre-order could be made for Flying Circus? For those of us who want to directly purchase it instead of the Western Front 1945 stuff?

+1 support ww 1 birds!

5650a86042244.jpg

Edited by Obelix

Dogfighting in that kites is so much fun, unfortunately I can't say same about second war plans. I just setup 6 vs 6 pup,N17,tripe vs albd2,helbd2,pflazd3 even with AI it was intensive and challenging.

Handley Page me when they add the bombers, they just Gotha do it at some point.

True.  If they add some bombers and dedicated recon aircraft, I'd Re8 it 10/10..

• Upvote 1