6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann

Make B-25 flyable please?

Agree.

Italy is almost a forgotten theater while it would be really amazing for both the scenary and the planeset, Husky and North Italy first of all.

Just considere Spitfire Mk.VIII instead of Mk.IX, A-36 Apache, BF-109G-10 Erla (probably the most beautifull and elegant 109 never built), FW-190F-8, and off course the italian serie 5 with Macchi 205 and Fiat G-55.

I can only imagine how amazing would be for a virtual pilot who whould decide to fly for the ANR, to chose between G-6 Erla, G-14, G-10 Erla, K4, G-55 and 205, but it seems that developers don't understand this.

This is true. Italian Serie 5 fighters as a change from endless 109s and a SM.79 and Do 217, vs Seafire, Firefly, Beaufighter, A-36 and B-25.

That would be ideal.

Agree.

Italy is almost a forgotten theater while it would be really amazing for both the scenary and the planeset, Husky and North Italy first of all.

Just considere Spitfire Mk.VIII instead of Mk.IX, A-36 Apache, BF-109G-10 Erla (probably the most beautifull and elegant 109 never built), FW-190F-8, and off course the italian serie 5 with Macchi 205 and Fiat G-55.

I can only imagine how amazing would be for a virtual pilot who whould decide to fly for the ANR, to chose between G-6 Erla, G-14, G-10 Erla, K4, G-55 and 205, but it seems that developers don't understand this.

No sir, Italy would be cool, but Italy with a Sparviero would be better. ;)

This is the bar we would like to add to our signatures right? ;)

you misspelled Me 410 there mate...for a ZG26 pilot that's quite embarassing  :P  :lol:

Thx for the video, even if i can't understand.  :( 

I would love to be able to fly the B25 with my friends I think it would be a blast. I know that to make it possible it would take lots of time and effort to do it and there should be a profit to make it worth making it. When I go to the movies I spend just on myself like $30 for 2hrs of entertainment so I dont mind paying for good entertainment because I know that there was lots of work behind it. So if people want to fly the B25 they should not mind paying for it.

Just my opinion.  

Ditto...and the carrier Hornet while you're at it?

Early Launchpro.jpg

15 minutes ago, Blitzen said:

But a carrier might cost one or two Dollars more:P

6 hours ago, Blitzen said:

To bomb what? Krasnodar?

• Haha 3

Well I mean, I think it's fairly likely eventually.

The Ju-52 started AI only, and I'm pretty sure that the Gotha and Handley Page were AI only initially in RoF... Although, I'm curious if the C-47 would come first since it was stated somewhere that the devs wanted to add the Li-2 after the U-2 if everything worked out successfully.

1 hour ago, [CPT]milopugdog said:

The Ju-52 started AI only,

No - the Ju-52 was a planned, flyable aircraft.

Equating AI only aircraft to “flyable aircraft in process” would be a mistake.

1 hour ago, Gambit21 said:

No - the Ju-52 was a planned, flyable aircraft.

Equating AI only aircraft to “flyable aircraft in process” would be a mistake.

I think I will have to agree to disagree with you on the Ju-52 thing there,

Here in this dev-blog, it didn't seem to be a planned-future flyable aircraft

Nor does it seem to be that way in the update it was introduced in:

Sure, seeing AI only and automatically thinking that it will become flyable could be a misstep, but I said it was fairly likely based on the previous track record of such aircraft.

I digress, I think seeing any sort of these aircraft as flyable planes largely depends on support of the devs on our end. If it seems like a financially stable investment, and there's the man power, it will probably happen.

Edited by [CPT]milopugdog
  • Upvote 1

The thing is with developers plans is that they can change. It doesn't really matter much what they intended to do when they made the Ju 52 or the B-25. What matters is convincing them now that making the B-25 flyable will justify the effort involved. I'd like to think that the amount of enthusiasm shown on the forums for that suggestion would be enough to convince them, but they may have to convince the accountants, who tend to be sceptical about such things. The world would be a much simpler place if it wasn't for the men in suits...

3 hours ago, [CPT]milopugdog said:

I think I will have to agree to disagree with you on the Ju-52 thing there,

Here in this dev-blog, it didn't seem to be a planned-future

Thanks - I had a different recollection of that.

It'd be a day 1 purchase for me. Just saying. 

My slightly sarcastic response ti this tread in mind. 
The developers knows we like all planes battling in this era available. In special B 25/26/17/24 , Lancaster, Stirling, short Sunderland, Catalina, JU 188,HE 177, DO 17/217. 
You name it , it has at one point been wished for. They know

Maybe, if they van pull it off to make the AI-only planes flyable, it will be a good idea to sell them as a separate pack.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

2 hours ago, FlyingShark said:

Maybe, if they van pull it off to make the AI-only planes flyable, it will be a good idea to sell them as a separate pack.

Have a nice day.

I don't think anyone has seriously suggested that they should be converted to flyable for free.

24 minutes ago, AndyJWest said:

I don't think anyone has seriously suggested that they should be converted to flyable for free.

I didn't say that either, I just thought that it would be an idea to sell them as a pack instead of separate releases.

It was just an idea.

Have a nice day.

28 minutes ago, FlyingShark said:

I didn't say that either, I just thought that it would be an idea to sell them as a pack instead of separate releases.

It was just an idea.

Have a nice day.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.

I think that a 'pack' would be rather expensive, and from a resources perspective rather difficult. There would be a lot of work involved in such a project, and the time-scale involved would likely drag it out over years. Some might be prepared to pay cash up-front for something like that, but I suspect that initial investment and continued funding would be easier to find if the 'flyables' were released individually.