MP server with head movements limitations OFF?

Most servers with Expert settings have head movements limitations set to ON. Because I hate this feature with all my heart I don't play BoX online at all. I was wondering if you know about a dedicated server that uses difficulty settings similar to Expert but without head movements limitations? 

yup in Berloga you can stick your head thru the cockpit..

personally I got used to the 'realism' of locking the vr view to the cockpit, it does feel normal now, i.e. not cheating, although imho it's hard to quantify the % of cheating going on here as you can't look backwards with ease anyway, whereas the track-ir folks can easily 'snap-to-6' view with no distortion very very quickly (compared to my head and neck muscles involvement).

however what I do hate is the sound when the head bumps in to the cockpit glass.. I wish there were a way to disable it.

yup in Berloga you can stick your head thru the cockpit..

It's not the reason why I am looking for a server without these limitations. I've been flying in VR for over a year in WT and DCS and never needed to stick my head through the cockpit.

it does feel normal now

It does not feel normal when I try to lean forward and the entire cabin moves with my head. I don't know what you take but I'd recommend to find a different dealer ;)

lol, my dealer is just fine, thank you.. :)

I get what you're saying, I guess by normal I meant "I got used to it".

Yes, the getting close to the instruments to read them and the whole scene moving with you is annoying, true. The only way I get around it is by 'zooming' on the gauges, i.e. i don't have to move closer physically.

I think what devs should do is increase the lock-in 'bubble' to accommodate the full cockpit movements, getting closer to the instruments .. and disable the damn sound! :)

It's not the reason why I am looking for a server without these limitations. I've been flying in VR for over a year in WT and DCS and never needed to stick my head through the cockpit.

It does not feel normal when I try to lean forward and the entire cabin moves with my head. I don't know what you take but I'd recommend to find a different dealer ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...