Jason_Williams

Major Announcement Friday November 17th at 12:00 GMT

Guys, not sure why you arent paying attention. Its

Obviously going Battle of the Moon. You think this announcement and the release if the next Star Wars is a coincidence? I think not. I just hope the Apollo 13 collector craft has the random emergencies like in RL.

But the Shuttle better not get nerfed.

And i hope who ever they got to model the ISS didnt skimp on detail. Everyone knows it has weather altering space tech on board.

Attacking the enemy UFO from a lower altitude? surely not. :P

But, there is no "lower" in space...

Awe man imagine how many people would complain about not hearing flak and their own machine guns if we were in space lol..

But seriously, major announcement, who is this Major??? And what they have to offer??!!

It's Korea, guys.

Just kidding, haven't got a clue ;-)

Ok so then my guess:

Battle of Midway officially announced with date set for pre-order with early access to follow.

Next theatre to follow Midway either mentioned or announced, or at least a tentative roadmap based on success of Midway.

Posted on russian forum by user Lofte.... :rofl:

radio.jpg

They look quite content, obviously this was taken right after lunch.

• Upvote 2

Ok so then my guess:

Battle of Midway officially announced with date set for pre-order with early access to follow.

Next theatre to follow Midway either mentioned or announced, or at least a tentative roadmap based on success of Midway.

With the list of future planes. ;)

Posted on russian forum by user Lofte.... :rofl:

radio.jpg

Now that was a true LoL moment! Love the thumbtacks around the paste in of Jason over Stalin in the photo behind the women! Great attention to detail.

Edited by SYN_Mike77
  • Upvote 2

Ok so then my guess:

Most likely.

You know what won't be announced especially this week? Microtransactions. Thanks EA.

It's the long awaited fw 190 canopy bar fix ... has to be!

(Just to be 100% clear ...

THIS IS A JOKE!)

Edited by Lensman

FW ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... bar ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

Sorry chaps, something made me fall instantly asleep  :sleep:

The more I think about it, the more I'm getting convinced it's Rise of Flight in VR... It would be just awesome!

Official guess is BoMidway announced with plane set, and BOK release date. Maaaybe Next theater update (Okinawa or other).

But something ROF related would be equal parts cool and unlikely (VR for ROF would be soooo cool)

The more I think about it, the more I'm getting convinced it's Rise of Flight in VR... It would be just awesome!

While that would certainly be nice, don't think they are going to sink any more money into that one as there is so much to expand on in the current IL-2. Pretty sure the fan-base for WWII combat flight sims is considerably larger.

I saw this on Facebook yesterday I think, a just now, that I am finally off work, I came here all excited and... then looked at the calendar. Darn it! I guess, I'll just go and do what everyone else is doing - cancel the pre-order for Battlefront 2. :D

(seriously though, I didn't pre-order).

I'll chip in the speculation with my chalk bet and my longshot bet.

Chalk: The official announcement and schedule for the Battle of Midway/Pacific theatre. We need to remember that the Midway announcement was conditional on if the game made enough money with Kuban to warrant another game. That's an "if" that I'd bet kept some of the team up at nights. Being given the green light to go forward would be huge for them and us.

Longshot: The team has done the necessary legwork to get added to the Occulus Rift list of officially supported games and will be listed on their home page. If that is the case I think it would be huge! But it's a longshot at best.

• Upvote 1

Announcement was also made on ROF forum ,why it would be there if there is nothing to say to ROF community?

BTW it could be just "we gonna shut down master server"- joke ;)

Hell, the thing stays down more than it is up these days anyways. If they made it so you could still connect to servers without the master server tracking stats I'd be ok with that.

"We are now part of EA family..." ;).

But seriously - Black Friday is coming. Maybe they want to merge all three Easter Europe titles into one and discount it further?

Or announce Battle of Midway pre-order?

Or 1 kk $ esport tournament:).

Or Han wedding ;).

P.

"We are now part of EA family..." ;).

But seriously - Black Friday is coming. Maybe they want to merge all three Easter Europe titles into one and discount it further?

Or announce Battle of Midway pre-order?

Or 1 kk $ esport tournament:).

Or Han wedding ;).

P.

Lol if it's just "Han got married!" I am going to crack up...

I bet it's "just" official Pacific announcement and plans, maybe G6 and FN preorder opening.

More Eastern Front? :cool: I hope so!

Bagration 1944 would be a dream for me :) but let’s be real: We’re going to the Pacific, and that’s fine.

Bagration 1944 would be a dream for me :) but let’s be real: We’re going to the Pacific, and that’s fine.

Yes, ocean as far as the eye can see and pretty little islands. :biggrin: 

Now that was a true LoL moment! Love the thumbtacks around the paste in of Jason over Stalin in the photo behind the women! Great attention to detail.

Thumbnails were already there in the original and it was not Stalin but Vjatsjelav Molotov. :ph34r:

http://www.mk.ru/upload/article_images/8f/ab/6a/495_12484.jpg

Edited by Uufflakke
  • Upvote 1

Yes, ocean as far as the eye can see and pretty little islands. :biggrin:

I wonder how they model the malaria and dysentery.

• Upvote 3

I wonder how they model the malaria and dysentery.

You see immediately the bad side of the pacific. :rolleyes: 

Edited by A-E-Hartmann

Cockpit Bobbleheads!

(This was an alleged 'major' announcement about Elite-Dangerous some months ago ...)

Cockpit Bobbleheads!

(This was an alleged 'major' announcement about Elite-Dangerous some months ago ...)

Excellent idea! I want Mickey Mouse. :cool:

RARE-Disney-Auctions-Sorcerer-Mickey-Mou

It is in Australia and NZ. We just need a fast forward button.

But you are in BC????

Official guess is BoMidway announced with plane set, and BOK release date. Maaaybe Next theater update (Okinawa or other).

But something ROF related would be equal parts cool and unlikely (VR for ROF would be soooo cool)

RoF Planes and terrains have been merged into the new engine and flying in BoS... also Zeppelins!

• Upvote 3