PatrickAWlson

PWCG 6.1.5 Released - Another Bugfix Patch

@PatrickAWlson I’ve set the fighter AI to +2, but looking in the mission editor shows that PWCG is still setting them on “low”. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47

@PatrickAWlson I’ve tested the AI settings on +4 now, and I’m still getting all the fighters set on low difficulty. Either there’s something wrong with the input, or I’m seriously misunderstanding how the advanced configuration is meant to work.

The most recent version of PWCG for RoF doesn’t seem to have this issue.  

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:18 PM, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

@PatrickAWlson I’ve tested the AI settings on +4 now, and I’m still getting all the fighters set on low difficulty. Either there’s something wrong with the input, or I’m seriously misunderstanding how the advanced configuration is meant to work.

The most recent version of PWCG for RoF doesn’t seem to have this issue.  

Pretty sure you are seeing a known "feature" which has been present for a long while. Can't really remember for sure and someone will no doubt fill in the details but I think it is something to do with how the game works with PWCG rather than a bug on Patrick's side. I believe he knows about it and hopes to workaround it sometime when he has a solution.

7 minutes ago, No457_Stonehouse said:

Pretty sure you are seeing a known "feature" which has been present for a long while. Can't really remember for sure and someone will no doubt fill in the details but I think it is something to do with how the game works with PWCG rather than a bug on Patrick's side. I believe he knows about it and hopes to workaround it sometime when he has a solution.

I have a fix in place for the AI adjustments.  I am doing testing on another fix to prevent friendly victories from being assigned.  I will release both on Wed or Thu depending on test results.

Things went a bit better than anticipated.  

PWCG 6.1.4

Fixed AI adjustment

Fixed friendly planes assigned as victories.
Edited by PatrickAWlson
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, PatrickAWlson said:

Things went a bit better than anticipated.  

PWCG 6.1.4

Fixed AI adjustment

Fixed friendly planes assigned as victories.

:good:

Thank you so much!!