Hi i have a problem for some time now  about not being able to connect to the internet with this game i wrote  a ticket about but i got instructions that makes no sence for me so i decided to hire an IT guy to fix it. but how do you read back ols tickets where some sort of a solution is mentioned (it's has something to do with opening another port on your PC and i forgot which port it was i must open. So where can i read back my old tickets? Anyone know this?

Usually you should have received an Email I guess. Try finding that again. Apart from Emails I am not sure if those messages get stored.

8) What ports does the game need to be open?

Authorization requires ports 80 and 443. Multiplayer mode uses TCP – 28000, UDP – 28000, Downloader Port (TCP) – 28100

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/2074-game-setup-and-settings-faq/

This is where I got this info, but it's peculiar that it wasn't working to begin with. It connected for me as soon as I loaded it up. And I'd you go into network settings in game it should display those ports at the bottom..

Txs for the swift reply's i decided to reinstall te game first and test and go on from there since i noticed something very weird last night...

The game is installed in the F/Games drive of my PC and the whole folder is in there bit if i go look for the game in configurationscreen/programms, etc. it's not there at all ????? Even in an independant programm remover it's not to be found?? i'm very puzzeled how that can be. But anyway i decided to do a complete reinstall but uhm where do i redownload the game?? if i go to the shop it puts it in a basket but i do not wanna buy it again so is there a specoal place where you can redownload your game and all DLC and extensions??? i looked at STEAM but they do not have Battle of Kuban and i rather keep it out of STEAM anyway. So any help towards download locations are greatly appriciated :)

Txs for the swift reply's i decided to reinstall te game first and test and go on from there since i noticed something very weird last night...

The game is installed in the F/Games drive of my PC and the whole folder is in there bit if i go look for the game in configurationscreen/programms, etc. it's not there at all ????? Even in an independant programm remover it's not to be found?? i'm very puzzeled how that can be. But anyway i decided to do a complete reinstall but uhm where do i redownload the game?? if i go to the shop it puts it in a basket but i do not wanna buy it again so is there a specoal place where you can redownload your game and all DLC and extensions??? i looked at STEAM but they do not have Battle of Kuban and i rather keep it out of STEAM anyway. So any help towards download locations are greatly appriciated :)

Log in to your account at il2sturmovik.com, select profile in the top right hand corner, red download link on the right hand side of the page.

I still do not understand if i go there as you say.. i only get an IL2_setup_BoM.exe to download if i do and say install it wants to download Battle of moscow that can't be right is it? i mean i should download 1th Battle of Stalingrad becaus ethat is the basic game isn't it?   It's not clear at al land very confusing it should be easy with all the links in 1 place that you download one after another and install in the right order. | have no clue why it is so unclear here. A bit of help again would be great

I still do not understand if i go there as you say.. i only get an IL2_setup_BoM.exe to download if i do and say install it wants to download Battle of moscow that can't be right is it? i mean i should download 1th Battle of Stalingrad becaus ethat is the basic game isn't it?   It's not clear at al land very confusing it should be easy with all the links in 1 place that you download one after another and install in the right order. | have no clue why it is so unclear here. A bit of help again would be great

No, that is exactly the one you want.

Pay no attention to the names Stalingrad, Moscow or Kuban - all of the IL-2 content is integrated into a single installer and the launcher applies updates as they are released.

Basically, all of the expansions live under one roof and all of the content is combined whether you own BOS, BOM or BOK. By purchasing the separate expansions, all you're doing is unlocking the content that already exists under the unified package.

I know it's counter intuitive and I've mentioned a few times before that 777/1CGS could do a much better job of explaining this detail but they think they've explained it well enough and it is what it is... Although we in the community seem to be reminding people of how it works because they haven't explained it well enough.

Edited by Space_Ghost