Sign in to follow this  
Arthur-A

For Sale (SoCal): VKB-Sim Gunfighter Pro ‘Vintage Edition’ w/ KG12 Grip

Selling my VKB-Sim Gunfighter Pro ‘Vintage Edition’ w/ KG12 Grip stick. Excellent condition, like new. Purchased in May. Reason for sale: I've decided to go with a full length BRD-N stick, so I don't need the Gunfighter.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Asking price: $250 + shipping (continental US only)

Package includes:
- KG12 WWII Combat Grip (3-pin Rev.B)
- Gunfighter Base (Rev.B)
- Stick Extension Kit (Rev.B) 200 mm (8 inch)
- Large base plate
- Small base plate
- Set of springs (from #10 to #50)

Here are the pics:
post-125062-0-63878700-1507493464_thumb.jpg

post-125062-0-18063700-1507493489_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for a stick extension for my Fat Black Mamba III...my guess is those are hard to find? Or are all VKB stick extensions compatible?

2 hours ago, kestrel79 said:

I'm looking for a stick extension for my Fat Black Mamba III...my guess is those are hard to find? Or are all VKB stick extensions compatible?

Apparently the stick extensions are universal for VKB products. Their website says supply of extensions will be available next week (late April '18) and are $60 USD plus shipping.

I ordered one of their Gladiator II (non pro) sticks and a set of pedals last month and they arrived within a week air freight DHL from Hong Kong. When I first saw the shipping notice that said point of origin was Hong Kong I didn't expect them for another month.

https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=stick-extension-for-gunfighter

Edited by Gordon200

The site say that this extension is for only Pro version and not recomended for other version (non pro).

In fact the 20 CM extension is recommended by VKB only for Gunfighter base.

Obvious one can fit the extension in Black Mamba or in Gladiator PRO, but  looks like the reason for make a new gimbal* for Gunfighter (and delay then ~1 year) was the fact that an user of Black Mamba add 2 springs (more stronger) per axis in gimbal, extension and Warghot grip (1KG+), and the force/leverage/inertia (due heavy grip) damage gimbal bearings.

In Gladiator PRO are the  aggravating that their case is plastic (is metal in Black Mamba and Gunfighter), and can deform with leverage efforts. See the note in extension page (lnik above).

* Even this new reinforced gimbal don't result "bullet proof" for  users in that "Quest for the feel simulator" - by install 2 springs (more stronger) + extension, some have the bolt for follower bearing bend or broke

Thanks for the info Sokol.

I got an extension from a fellow simmer via PM for my Mamba III. I don't use a Warthog stick on there (is it way heavier than the Black Mamba III joystick?) and still have the stock springs in mine...maybe that will make it last longer and not put too much wear on it. I'll be careful.