What key bindings are used for Ju87 elevator trim?

I have Fw190 and Bf109 elevator trim set on the same keys to avoid confusion.

They both operate the same way with the horizontal stabiliser moving with a screw jack attached to the leading edge, cept the 190 is electric and the 109 manual.

The Fw190 trim doesn't seem to have it's full nose down range on the indicator.

By the way I think we should just have "nose up" and "nose down" that works for all aircraft.

Ju87 elevator trim buttons are the same as Fw190, so if you have Fw190 working, Ju87 is set, too. Bf109 has separate axis for horizontal stabilizer trim, which could be mapped to same keys if you want to.

Edited by II./JG77_Kemp
Ju87 elevator trim buttons are the same as Fw190, so if you have Fw190 working, Ju87 is set, too.

Sorry Kemp, but you are wrong here. The FW190 stabilizer trim is, as it says, just for the FW190 stabilizer. You might have mapped it to the same key or button, like I did. The elevator trim for the Stuka is the same as for all the other aircafts, exept Ju52, Bf109s and FW190s.

Edited by Yogiflight
  • Upvote 1

What key bindings are used for Ju87 elevator trim?

I have Fw190 and Bf109 elevator trim set on the same keys to avoid confusion.

They both operate the same way with the horizontal stabiliser moving with a screw jack attached to the leading edge, cept the 190 is electric and the 109 manual.

You should use the same two keys or joy buttons/HAT for "trim" all planes, no matter if the plane has adjustable stabilizer or trim tabs, if the trim command is electric or manual, nor if the game allow set on axis or key/buttons only.

In that way you just think in trim nose or tail heavy, without bother on how work in this or that plane, the result will be the same.

Game controls accept set the same keys/buttons/HAT for different controls.

Stbilizers (109/190) have differnt bindings than normal trim (most other aircraft). I think they are RSh+cursor up/down for stabilizers and RCtrl+cursor up/down. Or maybe it's just my settings.

Edited by indiaciki

Sorry Kemp, but you are wrong here. The FW190 stabilizer trim is, as it says, just for the FW190 stabilizer. You might have mapped it to the same key or button, like I did. The elevator trim for the Stuka is the same as for all the other aircafts, exept Ju52, Bf109s and FW190s.

Okay, if you say so. Was a looong time when I mapped it.