• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DeadMeat0383 said:

Information will be coming.

- new rules

- new discord 

- new team to help run the server beyond just me

Cheers Deadmeat. Thanks for the reply.

@DeadMeat0383 Are any of your guys interested in WW1 or setting up times exclusively for WW1 for dogfighting and a bit of fun? I have a pretty bad ping (220-260) for the northern hemisphere WW1 servers (where all WW1 servers are located, nothing downunder. :dash:) which affects my gameplay to a degree. Unfortunately there's never anyone on your FC server when I check it out although your WWII server is populated and you can choose WW1 crates. I realise you're a WWII guy but I thought I'd ask as your servers are the only ones I can see where I'm not affected by poor ping. Cheers.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:49 PM, ST_Catchov said:

@DeadMeat0383 Are any of your guys interested in WW1 or setting up times exclusively for WW1 for dogfighting and a bit of fun? I have a pretty bad ping (220-260) for the northern hemisphere WW1 servers (where all WW1 servers are located, nothing downunder. :dash:) which affects my gameplay to a degree. Unfortunately there's never anyone on your FC server when I check it out although your WWII server is populated and you can choose WW1 crates. I realise you're a WWII guy but I thought I'd ask as your servers are the only ones I can see where I'm not affected by poor ping. Cheers.

Jump on the discord and ask around, I am very much a WW1 person, its where I started with flight sims, but I am not the one who organises fly outs. Enough interest and the weekly flyouts on the FC server will start up again im sure.

10 minutes ago, DeadMeat0383 said:

Jump on the discord and ask around, I am very much a WW1 person, its where I started with flight sims, but I am not the one who organises fly outs. Enough interest and the weekly flyouts on the FC server will start up again im sure.

Cool thanks DeadMeat. Sorry I assumed you were WWII. Good to meet someone also into WW1. What's the best (Aussie) time/day to ask around?

On 8/25/2020 at 3:52 PM, ST_Catchov said:

Cool thanks DeadMeat. Sorry I assumed you were WWII. Good to meet someone also into WW1. What's the best (Aussie) time/day to ask around?

Any time is ok to jump on the discord server and ask around. There are players from all over the world that play on Unpro

• Thanks 1