Photo

Stop the bloody friendlyfire!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MeoW.Scharfi

MeoW.Scharfi
  • Founder

Posted 08 September 2017 - 19:35

Since me and few people i know got teamkilled a lot or at least friendlyfired(shouldershooting not included) because of getting mistaken for an enemy. I came to the point to post it.

I have been teamkilled in a Ju87, in Bf 110 anyway, in Bf 109, in Ju88, in He111, in Fw 190 anyway and so in Mc202 .. so what is so hard to make IFF your $§"!$" ENEMY?

If I see an enemy plane. First question i ask myself when i see an enemy. What kind of plane is he flying? If i know that, i can ask myself what the plane is capable off. And so I know how to fight it.

So watch the video i post below if you blasted ur friendlies off the skies. 

youtube.com/watch?v=6Deyy4L_TUw

Know the difference!

That's how a Ju 87 looks like 

ju-87b.jpg

If you are in the Blue team, you don't blast it!

That's how a bf 109G6(overall still a 109) looks like

Me.109G-6.jpg

thats how a fw 190 looks like

FW190_A3.jpg

thats how a He 111 looks like

HeinkelHe111_plan.jpg

that's how a Ju 88 looks like

Ju-88.jpg

that's how a Mc202 looks like

494117030_02f65e4d98_z.jpg?zz=1

and thats how a bf 110 looks like

bf-110G.jpg

And it cleary doesn't look like

Petlyakov_Pe-2FT_three-view_silhouette.p

So get your finger off ur trigger and don't ruin players game experience by killing your own!

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi, 08 September 2017 - 19:37.

MeoW.Scharfi

#2 19//Rekt

19//Rekt

Posted 11 September 2017 - 14:04

LOL, I don't know how it is now, but I remember awhile ago flying a P-40 online was very dangerous from eager comrades!

#3 TP_Jacko

TP_Jacko
  • Founder

Posted 13 September 2017 - 18:41

Normally if you start to think your lining up really easily its probably a friendly :).

The video was very good. I hardly ever see targets to attack first though :)

#4 JG5_Schuck

JG5_Schuck
  • Founder

Posted 13 September 2017 - 18:59

Ha ha ha, i think you could be flying a zeppelin and some people would still 'mistake' you for the enemy!

#5 [TWB]Jizzo

[TWB]Jizzo
  • Founder

Posted 13 September 2017 - 19:45

Last week i flew a couple sorties in the 40 and always got friendly fired like crazy. 

I was typing "FF" in the chat , blinking lights as if it was christmas even made non stop wing waggles as i saw the dudes come in on me from long range and knew they where friendly.

NOPE, still lined up on me and shot me up good all the time...

40 and 202 sometimes gives me nightmares from the ff :D

Edited by [TWB]Jizzo, 13 September 2017 - 19:47.

Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff!  :drinks:

#6 Lensman

Lensman
  • Founder

Posted 16 October 2017 - 22:53

This is a problem with VR, which I refuse to fly without now, because the lower resolution makes long or medium range identification difficult. In Campaign mode I can flick on the target ID labelling but in multiplayer that tends to be disabled ...

#7 FFS_Cybermat47

FFS_Cybermat47
  • Founder

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:33

Our squadron was in a pair of Bf-110s in formation, and some Bf-109 fired on us for quite some time before realising that he'd just killed three players on his team :rolleyes:

qYvxNoF.jpg
"Stalin's fortress on fire! Is this madness or hell? The sound of the mortars, the music of death! We're playing the devil's symphony! Our violins are guns! Conducted from hell! Oh Stalingrad!"

- From Stalingrad by Sabaton.

#8 216th_EskimoBaby

216th_EskimoBaby
  • Founder

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:38

Our squadron was in a pair of Bf-110s in formation, and some Bf-109 fired on us for quite some time before realising that he'd just killed three players on his team :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a track I once recorded on WoL where you could see two 109's and a Fw 190 shooting at my blinking Bf 110 from 20 m distance while you could watch some Red planes finishing off that warehouse directly under us.Total slapstick.But to be fair,mea culpa,I also had friendly kills because of making wrong dicissions.

#9 vaucouleurs

vaucouleurs

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:15

Posted Yesterday, 23:53

This is a problem with VR, which I refuse to fly without now, because the lower resolution makes long or medium range identification difficult. In Campaign mode I can flick on the target ID labelling but in multiplayer that tends to be disabled ...

Welcome to coconut server normal. "normal" means icons and gps only. :yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users