Sign in to follow this  
1./KG4_OldJames

Oculus hairstyle?

Lol, yep always a good idea to look in mirror and check the hair before going out, after flying in VR...

A helmet liner solves that problem. Been wearing them for years on my motorcycle to keep helmet hair at bay and they work just as well for the Rift. Here's a link to one of the better ones I've come across: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019F2JWP2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by BeastyBaiter

I keep getting it - and the wife thinks it is hilarious, she is often laughing at me when she sees me after a flying session :)

I keep getting it - and the wife thinks it is hilarious, she is often laughing at me when she sees me after a flying session :)

My wife laughing at me when she sees me during a flying session. Fortunately I cannot see, nor hear her when wearing Rift.

Edited by marklar

My wife laughing at me when she sees me during a flying session. Fortunately I cannot see, nor hear her when wearing Rift.

What's really bad is when she manages to capture a video when playing something like Robo Recall or Dead and Buried...

Yep happened to me... Was not pretty... 

My new hairstyle since summer 2017!! GF didn't approve, so I put her into "Don't knock twice" and "Wilson's Heart". Now she's a fan and wears the same !