Sign in to follow this  
=LG=Wicher

Will Battle of Kuban be avaible to buy on steam?

Hello,

As in title, will we be able to buy BoK on steam? I have got some $ there and it would be nice to be able to spend it for BoK.

I don't think it'll be on Steam until it's officially released at the end of the year.

If you can find the $ for it outside of Steam, you can preorder here at the site. Works fine even if you play through Steam.

Hello,

As in title, will we be able to buy BoK on steam? I have got some $ there and it would be nice to be able to spend it for BoK.

Hello, yes, you'll be able to buy BoK on Steam after its release, but you can buy it right now on our website and then you'll have the option to receive a Steam key for this product after its release.

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-kuban/

I believe Steam's take is 30% for anything on their store.

I'd hypothesise that 1C/777 keep things off steam for as long as they can for this reason. That might be a bit cheeky, given that the files for BoK are distributed by steam. I'm just guessing.

I understand their reasons, the thing is that I have a Steam card and I want to spend it on the BoK, It's been a while since BoK preorder and the release, they have to deliver BoK to the users who buy their games on Steam, maybe we are a minority, I don't know, but here we are, waiting.

2 hours ago, E69_Qpassa said:

I understand their reasons, the thing is that I have a Steam card and I want to spend it on the BoK, It's been a while since BoK preorder and the release, they have to deliver BoK to the users who buy their games on Steam, maybe we are a minority, I don't know, but here we are, waiting.

Have you considered using one of the card buying services? Maybe you can exchange it for some PayPal credits.