Photo

Tacview – Understand what happened during your last flight!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 wonders9

wonders9

Posted 10 December 2017 - 14:25

Ah, thanks for the reply. 

#42 307_Tomcat

307_Tomcat
  • Tester

Posted 19 December 2017 - 20:01

There are no pilots names assigned to aircrafts because after some patch they stopped show up in recorded replays, yes?

#43 Vyrtuoz

Vyrtuoz

Posted 25 December 2017 - 22:42

Tacview holiday sale has started!

From Dec 21st to Jan 4th, 40% off Tacview Standard and Tacview Advanced licenses including group buy.

If you want to upgrade your Tacview Standard edition to Tacview Advanced, please send me an email with your name and current product key. I will return you a coupon to buy the upgrade at the reduced price.

Do not worry if I do not answer right away, be assured that you will get a reply as soon as possible.

943746823767904257.png

Tacview 1.7.0 should be available very soon:
  • I am putting the finishing touches on the new database: With this new module, which is replacing 10-year-old code, Tacview will be able to identify and display the appropriate information on any object on the battlefield much more efficiently.
  • Numerous 3D models have been added or enhanced, so you should soon be able to see your favorite aircraft, regardless of the simulator or real-life telemetry data you are reviewing.
  • Registered users will be able to use the brand-new media player, to play back up to four audio/video media from your flight, always synchronized with the 3D view and the telemetry data.
A surprise is also awaiting you next year, stay tuned!

#44 Vyrtuoz

Vyrtuoz

Posted 10 January 2018 - 22:06

Indeed, it looks like that pilots’ names are currently injected in the aircraft names. When Tacview recognize an aircraft, it strips all the invalid characters from its name, therefore the pilot name is not removed and not displayed.

To fix the issue, IL-2 should export pilots’ names in the “Pilot” telemetry property (not in the object "Name" property).

Meanwhile, it is possible to see them in the raw telemetry window where all the original telemetry data is always available.

There are no pilots names assigned to aircrafts because after some patch they stopped show up in recorded replays, yes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users