[Pb]Vapor

Message List Error on Initial Log in attempt

I am seeing the attached error every first attempt I make to log in.  If I click close and then try again it works every time.  It's just annoying to have to wait around for a couple minutes for it to error out when I start the game. I haven't found anything in the forms mentioning this yet.  Anyone else seen this?  Maybe a bug in the current version?

I have reinstalled twice, tried the game in both Steam and Retail.  Local OS Firewall is allowing all BoS traffic, and I know my networking hardware isn't the issue.  Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

System is an AMD 8350, 980 ti, 16 GB on a SSD as well.

post-47000-0-87294900-1500603262_thumb.png

Edited by Vapor

I have the same situation... I can relieve it by unloading The Nvidia Experience.

I would try removing any needless programs running in the background. :mellow:

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem. The initial attempt to connect takes only about 10 seconds compared to a couple minutes as mentioned above. It is still annoying though. I am using GeForce Experience for screen recording and other stuff, so I don't really want to uninstall that software and I don't see why it should interfere with signing in process of IL-2.

Is there any other known solution to this problem or does anyone have any idea what is the cause of this issue?

Thanks,

Tommy

I have exactly same problem. In my case it started with 3.003 update of IL-2. I don't have Nvidia Experience installed.

I have the same problem. Wastes my time after launch. 

Will try to uninstall nvidia junk after work and see. 

15 hours ago, banana2042 said:

I have the same problem. Wastes my time after launch. 

Will try to uninstall nvidia junk after work and see. 

Did not work 

Been playing for about 9 months but now I cannot get passed the "Loading Please Wait" screen. 

I renamed my config file and it worked ... once.   Tried without NVIDA in background.  Drivers are all up to date, IRTracker is up to date.   Can anyone advise please?   Thank you.