chris455

2 questions

Guys, delighted to hear TGs patches now available via steam and that TG continues their incredible work.

Questions,

Can't seem to get the amo belt selections sorted- is that feature of the game working now?

Also, been away from COD for awhile, but I have heard rumors of a North Africa map. Is this so?

Thanks in advance for any answers,

Chris

1. Don't know.

2. If I remember correctly COD is going to present a North Africa map.

1 - CloD ammo belts is customizable (is since release), but you are only able do to this in Options > Planes and the way for save the belts is very confuse (so headache), and is not possible do this customization after select a mission (Quick or Single), for this case is need open the mission files in Full Mission Editor and do the modifications.

The easy way to customize belts is enter in multiplayer server (can create one) and set, so is saved without more confusion and became usable in Single Player too.

In ATAG forum are spreadsheets to help in this, since is need do for each weapon individually - 8 in Spit/Hurricane.

2 - After the incoming free Patch 4.50  with fixes and some new planes  (probable released at end of this year) Team Fusion or TF (not TG)  plan release a pay add-on map (patch 5.0) set in North Africa - 40/41/42(?),  for now informally called Tobruk. I guess to be release in 2018.

35552475142_afd524c9df_b.jpg

Edited by Sokol1

Thanks for the great answer s. And yes, TF, my fat fingers got in the way!

Hope these belts will be reworked, it's pain to use it, it does not seem to save and do it with every aircraft for different missions, where you can't change it in game eh :/

Will it have single player campaign? Africa I mean

Edited by InProgress