16 hours ago, ICDP said:

I have fixed that issue with the latest template (v3) release.

S%&t!

Man, I was hoping I was done with this series. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for the update though.

• Haha 1

Also it seems with the 190A8s the inside of the cowling was made invisible by the alpha.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Danziger said:

Also it seems with the 190A8s the inside of the cowling was made invisible by the alpha.

Yeah mate, I'm aware of it. I've been working with ICDP over the past week to narrow down the issue and fix it.

• Upvote 1

ICDP and I worked hand in hand to get the alpha issue resolved for the better part of a week. Unfortunately however, where one issue was resolved two more would pop-up and then several more after that. Therefore, I'm re-releasing the textures in their default alpha as provided in the template by default. It may be a bit too glossy for my tastes but it works, and that's all that ultimately matters.

You'll find the new download on the first page. Make sure you overwrite when prompted.

Also, as a means of apologizing for the issues and delays, I've included another historical F8 texture to round it out to four in total. There are differing opinions as to how the prop hub looked. I went with the alternate version.

Spoiler

HhBW7eu.png

Focke-Wulf-Fw-190F8-6.SG10-(Y14+-)-WNr-5

Edited by DetCord12B
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

G14 added. Belonging to an unknown unit, the aircraft was captured by advancing Soviet troops in eastern Germany. This is also more of a test version as I continue to work on the G14's weathering but it's more or less complete.

Spoiler

G4Ry1AF.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Really nice skins! If I may make a request though, could you please make a compilation of your skins? It'll take ages to download them all individually

On 10/8/2018 at 4:16 AM, Inkompetent said:

Really nice skins! If I may make a request though, could you please make a compilation of your skins? It'll take ages to download them all individually

Few if any want everything in a massive bundle only to have to sort out the one or two they want to use. So no, I won't be doing that.

That said, there is a spoiler tag at the end of the two initial posts titled Legacy Textures. These contain numerous skins for various aircraft. This is more or less what you're talking about.

G14 added. Belonging to JG53, the aircraft was captured by advancing Allied troops in Western Germany. This is also more of a test version as I continue to work on the G14's weathering.

Spoiler

vijQzdm.png

2 hours ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

Amazing skins Det!

No worries.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Found on my external.

These were versions I created with the 2K template prior to working with Rafi on what would become the 4K version, and I simply forgot about them. All three are historical and existed between 44-45 in Germany and during the evac from Czechoslovakia.

Spoiler

yRb4zjc.png

JFL73CQ.png

81dPZPv.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2018 at 5:56 PM, Voidhunger said:

Hi Detcord,

is it possible to upgrade the yellow 14 skin to 4K? I really like this skin. Excellent job.

On 10/16/2018 at 6:05 PM, FurphyForum said:

^^ALL are worthy of upgrade to 4K!! :good:

Unfortunately however, it's not possible as I held onto the DDS files and deleted the PSD. I could certainly go back and redo Y14 from scratch on the 4K template but the my custom weathering still needs a lot of work, which is why I'm hesitant about it.