Jason_Williams

Nvidia Graphics Issues Post Here

4 hours ago, Hopper64 said:

I did a rebuild of the DX files in the game directory and I have this problem only occasionally now. I think it’s data/updater/3rd party/DX. There’s an .exe file that reinstalled the DX files. Doesn’t happen as often now.

I looked for that path and its not in there. I am guessing you mean the Steam folder? I started looking all over, this sounds like it could work. Would this or could this be in a different path? Thank you.

I don’t have the steam version. Look for the game directory. IL-2 Great Battles/data/updater/3rd party/dx/DXSETUP.exe. Double click that .exe and it will install the dx files. That may fix it.

Well, even when updating the DX files I'm still getting this error on version 3.201. Quite frustrating.

I'll try disabling 4K textures and test.

I tried the 4K texture thing but no go, but the registry tweak on page 10 seems to have fixed it. Thanks guys.

Spoke too soon. The registry fix did not work. Any solution to the DX buffer man device removed errors? I have tried a few things but no go. Thanks.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:30 PM, Hopper64 said:

Spoke too soon. The registry fix did not work. Any solution to the DX buffer man device removed errors? I have tried a few things but no go. Thanks.

I’ll be honest, I’ve only read the last page of this post hoping to see a dev post on the cloud issue destroying the VR community.  I get this error when I run a GPU OC that is too high.  Funny enough it doesn’t happen when OC’ing other games.  I move Afterburner to stock levels and zero issue.

D3D_ERROR

Everything was fine until today.

Installed Nvidia drivers yesterday and today game crashed twice.

Win10

GTX 1080

i7-7700k

16GB Ram

Strix Z270F Board

Game crashing with Dx error since 3.201 in VR - MP servers. QM is fine but there I have stable 72hz ( Pimax 5k) and in MP I have sometimes low fps . Anyway unplayable in MP  , too many crashes...

Edited by TWHYata_PL

On 7/12/2017 at 9:15 PM, Sassus_totenkopf said:

First, I'm sorry for my English (I'm using google translator).

Apparently Il-2 BoS does not work well with the geforce700 series, only if you use old drivers.

I use a geforce gtx780 VGA and it did not take more than five minutes in the game, so unintentionally I discovered a possible solution. This problem seems to be with .dll files, so what I did was download a program called "depends" and in it it was possible to see which dll's were missing or defective I just had to download them and paste them in the windows system folders (32 and 64bit) .

So far it has worked well and without crashes and with the latest driver from nvidia. I do not know if it's a definitive solution, but it worked well for me and I'm sharing it with you.

Look for tutorials about the program is very practical to use.
Good fight!

Spec:

CPU: Amd phenon II x4 

Ram: 6gb ddr3 1333mhz

VGA:Nvidia geforce GTX780 evga 3gb

Windows 7 64bit

FPS: 47~50 ultra / 60 high

Where did you find the program called ' depends' can not find it anywhere?

On 11/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, greasegunDivebomb said:

Where did you find the program called ' depends' can not find it anywhere?

I would like to know this too. Playability is OK but only as long as I use aging drivers.

I found a ,dll fix. / Lockups/Crashes/Error fix. Press Windows key with X key. It takes you to Apps features. Click on Windows Power Shell ( Admin). Yes to Microsoft Windows ( Power Shell). At Command Prompt  ( PSC:\Windows\system32> {Type In} sfc_scannow  { Hit Enter} Read all that it fixes, then go to next Command Prompt, (PS_C:\WINDOWS\system32> { Type In } sfc_\SCANNOW     { Enter ). Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan, to verification 100% complete. Read what was fixed and repaired them. Next at Command Prompt. PS_C:\WINDOWS\system32> { Type In } Dism_/online_/Cleanup-Image_/Restore Health   { Enter ). It will go to 100%, all fixed. Try this and see what it does!

7 minutes ago, Krikhrychrisgibon said:

Starting Quick mission with Rheinland, Winter 1944-45, base north of Maastricht:

Defaut_6.png

Just tried the very same quick mission setup - but every normal. What kind of Nvidia card do you use and do you have a screenshot of your graphic game

settings? Nvidia control panel too?

Hello,

graphic card is MSI ARMOR 8G RTX 2070.

Game totaly uninstalled then reinstalled... but same problem only at the first run of the game. If i quit IL2 then restart it with the same mission, all is OK. 

Graphics_settings.png

Capture_1.JPG

Capture_2.JPG

Capture_3.JPG

• Thanks 1

Hello, I have just bought and installed Bodenplatte and I am having this video issue. This vertical bar on the image. I also have Cliffs of Dover, via Steam, and this does not hapen with that game.

Nome do sistema: DESKTOP-1NBNPQ4

[Monitor]
Sistema operacional:    Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit
Versão do DirectX:    12.0 
Processador da GPU:        GeForce 930M
Versão do driver:    445.87
Tipo de driver:        DCH
Versão da API Direct3D:    12
Nível de recursos do Direct3D:    11_0
Cores CUDA:        384 
Clock do núcleo:    928 MHz 

2020_5_23__11_9_42.thumb.jpg.388d86d324c4c6d54969a2659cf9a5c3.jpg2020_5_23__11_9_11.thumb.jpg.e6d811691967cb6a3d000ce37dcb8563.jpg

On 5/23/2020 at 2:40 PM, Pacaubrennerad said:

Hello, I have just bought and installed Bodenplatte and I am having this video issue. This vertical bar on the image. I also have Cliffs of Dover, via Steam, and this does not hapen with that game.

Nome do sistema: DESKTOP-1NBNPQ4

[Monitor]
Sistema operacional:    Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit
Versão do DirectX:    12.0 
Processador da GPU:        GeForce 930M
Versão do driver:    445.87
Tipo de driver:        DCH
Versão da API Direct3D:    12
Nível de recursos do Direct3D:    11_0
Cores CUDA:        384 
Clock do núcleo:    928 MHz 

2020_5_23__11_9_42.thumb.jpg.388d86d324c4c6d54969a2659cf9a5c3.jpg2020_5_23__11_9_11.thumb.jpg.e6d811691967cb6a3d000ce37dcb8563.jpg

Can you please try to switch between MSAA and FXAA options and check how it changes this situation?

Posted (edited)

intel xeon e7 @ 3,4 (3,8 oc)

gtx 1060 6 gb gaming x+ ( oc)
32 gb RAM

SSD

Win 10

Viewsonic XG2402

PROBLEM

before 4.006 update i was able to tweak parameters like AA or Aniso from nvidia inspector 

and have better quality  graphics in game ( with lower fps)

problem was  shimmering on buildings or shimmering on distand  roads or coastline 

when i was flying deck,  and a little shimmering  on far distance  clouds when i was high )

* when i was max zoom there was no shimmering 

After update any changes to these parameters in nvidia inspector or control panel seems not to have any impact  to image quality in game. only fps drop.

i tryed every possible combination like " overide any aplication settings  - or enchance aplication settings but nothing.

I stiil have that shimmering problem. 

Settings in game

High

everything else at maximum exept ( mirros off) ( shadows medium) 

also i have (ssao on - 4k buildings on- msaa - landscape blurred - shrarppen on )

i tryed some changes to these also but nothing.

is there anyone have that issue?

or it is normal for changes on graphic card to not take effect in game after update?

thank you. !!!!

Edited by dimitris