Sign in to follow this  
coconut

Incomplete list of servers in multiplayer

See the screenshot below. This is new, I wasn't having this problem 2 days ago. I noticed the list was becoming shorter yesterday evening (Sunday 2nd of July, 2200 GMT+2)

post-31381-0-04600900-1499071368_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Last night here on the east coast the list was constantly changing, servers would pop-in and pop-out randomly. At this moment only two servers are listed. Strange.

Since yesterday this is getting worse, only 1 or 2 servers are displaid if any now.

Edited by 71st_AH_Barnacles

Yeah same..

i think its still sunday in russia :D

as this been happening for hours but i cant find a comment from devs about it..
unless i missing another thread?

Yep same here on the East Coast of Australia. Very few servers listed and the ones that were where fluctuating.... Played on Random Expert for a few hours quit out to see what others were up.... There were none, not even Random Expert.

Hopefully they sort it quickly. 

I think it's fixed now, but server owners have to restart DServer.exe

It seems that the master server responds normally when I put up an server (no errors and in my end the server seems to be up and running without an issue)... So I would assume that there is an issue with the fetching and showing of active servers in the multiplayer list.

I sent a ticket to support. Hopefully somebody there actually is doing their jobs and reacts... (I'm appalled that no official response to this issue has been given so far what so ever - very very very low quality service.. .specially with something like this that practically makes the game unplayable). 

- Finwolf -

At least you can see server list, my game wont show, when i enter in multiplayer i cant find any server

post-138667-0-24762000-1501868346_thumb.png

No server for you today! You didn't eat your veggies at breakfast. Lump of (clean) coal for you instead.

Edited by TunaEatsLion