Han

Developer Diary, Part 161 - Discussion

That is a great description of the FM changes  :salute:

Looking forward for the Hs-129, great skins Panzerbar!

Whooohooo, once again well done devs and thanks Panzebar for the skins.

• Upvote 1

Fantastic, really appreciate the hard work and passion that goes into the sim!  :salute:

Edited by [TWB]Jizzo

Very good news about all the stuff in .12 but sheeesh, the wait for the Spit starting to fray my nerves.  Two more weeks .... bloody-hell!

• Upvote 1

Great news but I didn't read on auto pull-out for my beloved Stuka.... :mellow:

I don't know much about the Hs-129 but is that an air intake or a gun port the pilot is sticking his arm into on the third picture?

Very interesting reading about all the FM adjustments. Can't wait to see 2.012!

I don't know much about the Hs-129 but is that an air intake or a gun port the pilot is sticking his arm into on the third picture?

Gun. But that must be a wip bug. The pilot in winteroutfit is to big :).

Grt M

Way excited for this but more importantly,

If I had to wait 21 days for a Dev update I might have hurt myself or others.  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

I keed, i keed

Nice work Devs and thank you.

Lol! :)

I didn't notice while I was watching that image a couple of times because I had the feeling they lowered the pilot a bit or decreased his body proportions. So now the pilot looks into the revi instead of over it.

As it did in DD 159. Well, I had the feeling the pilot was a bit too big or too high up in his cockpit in DD159.

Perhaps this 'bug' happened after lowering the pilot?

Just speculating. ;)

Regarding this:

Bf 109 E-7:
[...]
7. The aircraft flight model is corrected to correspond to other aircraft FM (its difference was caused by attempts to fix the roll issues quickly).
[...]

I find it interesting to learn that there was an earlier attempt to apply a quick fix to the roll issues. This explains why many of us thought the FM of the 'E' was different from that of the 'F' and 'G', and that the Emil had the more convincing FM. Good to see that the FM's of all 109s are now going to be standardized.

• Upvote 1

Great news to see so many positive changes across the stable of airplanes! Thank you for finding the time/effort to work on them :)

They acknowledged the E had a different flight model pretty early on. The only new news is it was a quick attempt to fix an issue and not the first of a long term fix.

Wonderful update! The Hs129 looks amazing. Great skins Panzerbar!

I saw no mention of the Spitfire FM being updated. Would it be safe to assume it is already using the FM fixes coming in .012?

You are a really diligent and professional team, no doubt about that! Looking forward to update 2.012.

Amazing progress as always...it's going to be a fun and interesting next 5 months or so.

My thanks to the team.

Great news!

Spitfire FM is not included in the DD update, so it will have the new FM in advance. We'll need to take care of this, for a month at least. :hunter:

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro

Sounds very promissing. As the pitch trim is also worked at, is there still a plan to implement pitch trim on axis for all aircrafts, that had trimwheels? Maybe with patch 2.012? ;)

There are some interesting skins like Dornemann's plane. Can't make out Ruffer's plane. But i think you mean the impressive kill markings on some of the planes?

And thanks! This will become my n01 ride for quiet a while.

Grt M

Bingo!

post-1464-0-47398300-1497636081_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice, four Romanian skins :)

Just a minor note , the inscription "HAIFETITO", on the 15-th skin , it should be a space there "HAI (space) FETITO" , it means "c'mon girlie ! "

Hs129, HAI FETITO

post-1464-0-69222400-1497636406_thumb.jpeg

Bf109E, Hai fetito

post-1464-0-73196400-1497636520_thumb.jpgpost-1464-0-11980200-1497636525_thumb.jpgpost-1464-0-74034900-1497636523_thumb.jpg

I made HAI FETITO with very little "space", as on photo.

I know I am going to lose more than win...but I cannot wait to go up against a Spit in my 110...Dont really care to fly the Spit but I am ready to fight her for sure.

He essentially said, that it's in beta now, so next week or the week after that.

Thank you for phrasing your answer that way.  :)  So much better than *** *****, ** ****. At least to me.

More awesomeness!  Some fun updates on the way.  Lovely skins as usual, Panzerbar!

Pardon my ignorance, but can somebody tell me what it means when they say "pitch/yaw/roll load has been increased"?

What does that actually mean for me flying the plane?

Pardon my ignorance, but can somebody tell me what it means when they say "pitch/yaw/roll load has been increased"?

I think you can understand it as if the said control (pitch/yaw/roll) will feel heavier (increased load) or lighter (decreased load).

He essentially said, that it's in beta now, so next week or the week after that.

Great news and very interesting 2.012 update !

Is 2.011 update today ?

Thanks devs.

So like the first post did write it is for the next week or for in two weeks then in a month or two the big patch 2.012 this is all great news!

The Spitfire is still one of the warplanes that are a symbol of WW2 on all fronts.

Thanks to the team of this game to let us fly one of the most renown type of Spitfire but one of the least reproduced one in games, thanks!   :salute: 

"Load increased" means, that you are going to need a larger control input to achieve the same effect after the change has been implemented. In some cases it also means, that in extreme situations such as pulling out of a dive at high speed, the controls will be less effective which could mean the difference between life and (virtual) death.