Photo

US East Coast VVS pilot Looking for laid back and mature squadron

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 papichris00

papichris00

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:08

Hi folks,

I am a new pilot and I'd like to find a VVS squadron I can call home. I own BoS (but am willing to buy BoM if needed), and I done several campaign missions on full and I'm falling in love with this game. I'd like to find a group so I can learn, become a better pilot, and participate in some awesome co-op gameplay. So far, I'm most comfortable in the LaGG-3.

I run on this equipment

- Oculus Rift VR Headset

- Saitek X-52 Pro Stick/Throttle

- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

I like to play on evening-late EST US times.

Shoot me a PM or reply if you'd like me to try out for your squadron! 

EDIT: Looks like I've found a squadron. I'm excited! Thanks for the reply :-)!

Edited by papichris00, 10 June 2017 - 14:55.

#2 Haza

Haza

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:07

Papichris00,

Mate, welcome to the sim, I'm sure you will have a great time.

I'm not sure which time zone in North America they are in, but try touching base or emailing one of the 19// guys.  I've tried sending you their web link but it seems to be crashing. Therefore try dropping 19//p3zman a PM as I'm sure those guys would really help you with all aspects of this sim.

Regards and good luck. 

#3 19//Darbzy

19//Darbzy

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:50

Yep, come and give the Nineteenth a go. I'm the token Aussie but the other guys are North American/Canadian. We play most days on east coast evening time.

Contact 19//p3zman on these forums.

19//Darbzy

"I'm not completely worthless. I can be used as a bad example"

#4 MudMarine

MudMarine

Posted 17 June 2017 - 14:44

Does 19// have a server or website? Im another east coast flyer looking for a semi regular gig.

#5 19//Tuesday

19//Tuesday

Posted 17 June 2017 - 18:21

Does 19// have a server or website? Im another east coast flyer looking for a semi regular gig.

Right now you'll find us in TAW during the evenings; we use the TAW teamspeak. 

No real website.

#6 WWGeezer

WWGeezer
  • Founder

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:00

Pappichris,

If you are looking for a second place to fly in the right timezone, I am the CO of the WingWalkers and we fly every Tuesday night. We fly Coop Missions, lately favoring flying German, but you are welcome to fly against with us or against us as well . If you follow this link, it shows some of the missions we fly

https://forum.il2stu...walkers-server/

Tuesday Night, open server, no password neededWarm up at 6:00 pm pacific ( 9 eastern)
Mission Start is 6:30 pm pacific

The TS info is open and you can find it on the "teasers" for past missions on the link above

We typically fly with icons on, casual but disciplined flying (meaning focus on flying as a squad and using wingman tactics, not personal stats). Members from California, Canada, Midwest to East Coast, guessing average age is over 50. Small group, anywhere from 4 to 8 flying most times

Our squad webiste is

http://www.wingwalkers.org/

Hope to see you some night, will be flying this Tuesday as usual.

Edited by WWGeezer, 19 June 2017 - 03:02.

www.wingwalkers.org

#7 =BMAD=kirumovka

=BMAD=kirumovka

Posted 19 June 2017 - 16:36

I don't think you neeed to specifically state that you are east coast U.S other than giving your timezone out.

Your late nites are my mornings, but either way we still end up playing on russian servers so it's not going to change much. Sure there' the random expert server but that's uualyl empty during my daylight hours and well, I'm always playing with over 400 ping so there isn't much I can do there.

=BMAD= is looking for members. bmad.teamspeak3.com

The squadron leader is a european so yo either need to stay up late (like 3am late) or wake up early to contact hmi

Edited by =BMAD=ZdrytchX, 19 June 2017 - 16:37.

Is it possible to fix the IL-2 freezing issue upon window change?

Does anyone still use IRC here? I'm on #grangerhub @ irc.freenode.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users