Put yer money where yer mouth is - Giveaway

Well, I missed the last sale cycle but it's time to put my money where my mouth is. The HerrMurf Benevolent Society is open again, Round 5. I have one each of the following available as a giveaway.

1. Standard Battle of Stalingrad

2. Standard Battle of Moscow

3. Yak 1b Premium AC

4. Fw 190 A3 Premium AC

Now just hold your horses. The are rules and they are as follows:

REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POST. NO PM's - for transparency

1.       First come, first serve – items will be distributed within 48 hours.

2.       ONE ITEM PER CUSTOMER – NO EXCEPTIONS

3.       You must own the game to receive Aircraft

4.       You may not already own the module you apply for.

5.       Don’t ask for “a friend” See rule 1

6.       You may not have received any give aways from me in the past (and yes I will check).

7.       You should not have received any giveaways from others as this is intended to expand the player base (but I have no way of verifying that – be honorable.)

8.       I expect you to activate them immediately and to actually use the items from the giveaway.

I do this for a number of reasons:

Firstly to give back to a community which I enjoy flying with/against so much. Secondly to support Jason and the genre we love. I occasionally have the time and interest to do these though I am not rolling in dough by any stretch of the imagination. I hope it goes a little ways to get the game and my favorite ride moving forward just that little bit more. And, frankly, it makes me feel good.

Enjoy and good luck

HerrMurf

II/JG17 (We are recruiting)

• Upvote 21

Moscow to Captain Teddy - delivered.

Headed to bed. We'll see the next two winners sometime tomorrow.

GN

WooHoo, damn I am excited!! 

Thank you for your generous gift.

Activated... and now the long wait until I go home.

Edited by Capt_Teddy_Bear

Activated!!! Thanks a million HerrMurf!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

CD_JUSTIN,

Are you not the same person that I gifted a JU52 just before Xmas last year and a few days later put their name forward and won BOK from Busdriver?

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/26849-merry-christmas-gift-keys-results/?hl=merry&do=findComment&comment=431134

I apologise in-advance if you are not the same person, however, having read rule 7, I thought I would ask, as it would be a shame to be taking advantage of others generosity.

Regards

Edited by Haza

CD_JUSTIN,

Did you notice rule 7?

You are absolutely right Haza! I read over it very quickly and did not catch that. :blush: Shame on me! For my stupid oversight, I will get a key for a Yak-1b on payday and offer it up for free. I should really learn to not get ahead of myself. I was going to end up buying the Yak anyway, so I will just pass it on in another thread. I apologize again for my embarrassing oversight. :(  :(

I will make it right...

Edited by CG_Justin
  • Upvote 1

Well, I missed the last sale cycle but it's time to put my money where my mouth is. The HerrMurf Benevolent Society is open again, Round 5. I have one each of the following available as a giveaway.

Enjoy and good luck

HerrMurf

II/JG17 (We are recruiting)

I'd have like to have the FW 190 A3 but I see it has been already reserved.  

Many congrats HerrMurf, very well done, a very generous gesture indeed.

Regards

You are absolutely right Haza! I read over it very quickly and did not catch that. :blush: Shame on me! For my stupid oversight, I will get a key for a Yak-1b on payday and offer it up for free. I should really learn to not get ahead of myself. I was going to end up buying the Yak anyway, so I will just pass it on in another thread. I apologize again for my embarrassing oversight. :(  :(

I will make it right...

It's not a huge deal. I trust you will pay it forward. You can piggyback and offer it in this thread if you'd like. Others have done it that way in the past.

Very good action, is this for the Steam version?

Purchases here can be activated in your profile and then transfered to Steam.

Fw delivered to Timx. One copy of Stalingrad remains.