Mysticpuma

In the BoS sim timeline when could the P-47 make an appearance?

Hrmm... Midway finished in let's say 1.5 years from Kuban so 2019. Okinawa finished in... 2021. That'd be the earliest chance we would see a P-47.

When I think of all the time I spent on the War Clouds server chasing CIA_ Elanski in his Jug I just shake my head and say, "Here we go again!!"  :)

AD

How about if the carriers has phases for landing and taking off for example every ten mins it changes.

If u just got into the game and u click spawn at one carrier it will say wait 6 mins currently landing aircraft. The player can wait or try find another spawn.

On the other hand if you are coming back from a mission and aircraft are taking off u will get a message saying landing in x amounts of mins please circle.

I think this would be more realistic that a land and a takeoff ships

How about if the carriers has phases for landing and taking off for example every ten mins it changes.

If u just got into the game and u click spawn at one carrier it will say wait 6 mins currently landing aircraft. The player can wait or try find another spawn.

On the other hand if you are coming back from a mission and aircraft are taking off u will get a message saying landing in x amounts of mins please circle.

I think this would be more realistic that a land and a takeoff ships

Interesting and good out of the box thinking but that'd also be a good way to clear servers while people got frustrated waiting. It doesn't seem like a long time but it is.

Still... an option for this could work maybe. Organized events could benefit from that kind of setup to be sure.

Interesting and good out of the box thinking but that'd also be a good way to clear servers while people got frustrated waiting. It doesn't seem like a long time but it is.

Still... an option for this could work maybe. Organized events could benefit from that kind of setup to be sure.

My idea for this would be to have two ships on that map that are out of phase hence there will always be one taking off and always one landing.

But if you choose to go land at the one you didnt take off from you would get emergency landing

Another problem I see is that landing takes longer than taking off so the landing phase might have to be longer than take off

Edited by AeroAce

After Pacific I would love to see some Battle of the Bulge setting with P38L, P47D, P51D and B25 vs 109G14, Fw190A8, Me 410 and Hs129