KG200Vonjager

Error#5: License Key is not activated.

So, I have about 180 dollars of useless software. Every time I try to launch the game and log in, I get this error. My account at il2sturmovik.com CLEARLY shows all my keys, and that they are active. I have deleted and reinstalled five times now, even cleaned the registry of any keys related to the game. I have launched via launcher.exe and il2.exe as administrator. I do not have the Steam version, nor do I want the steam version.

Before you say oh, contact support... HAHA funny joke! I've sent TWO tickets in now, with absolutely zero response. If you folks can't give me the product I paid for, then I'd like my money back. Don't have a problem taking my money, but god forbid I need some support! Surprised it didn't prompt me to pay more money. What a joke. 

And no, I have not cheated or modified the game files in ANY way.

Super, super frustrated. 

Edited by Vonjager

I had that happen to me, support told me to activate the keys on steam. It worked like a charm.

Ps: Theres a thread somewhere with instructions, bit I cant seem to find it.

Day Three with no response from Support. I will give it one more day then proceed with reporting the charges as fraudulent. You don't take people's money and give them nothing in return. This company has the WORST customer support I've ever seen. Even Steam gets back to you within a day or two. Guess they are too busy raking in people's money and coming up with more ways to charge.

This will be addressed. Sorry for the delay. 

Edited by Bearcat

Sry for your problem, but I am sure they will sort it out.
This sim is too good to give up ;)

Sry for your problem, but I am sure they will sort it out.

This sim is too good to give up ;)

I really hope you're right. It's why I am so angry and butthurt over it, because I love the game.

• Upvote 1

So Vonjager, may you update us about the situation?? Its all good now?

Just following the issue after Bearcat let us know about it.

Haash

So Vonjager, may you update us about the situation?? Its all good now?

Just following the issue after Bearcat let us know about it.

Haash

Hey Haash! All is well, have had no issues since you guys fixed it. I've been having a blast getting shredded by pilots far better than I, decorating the Russian countryside with the confetti that was once my plane :)

I hope they'd fix my identiacal problkem too. It's been four days since I sent the necessary IDs to your support. I wish I could get into testing your Oculus rift support as soon as possible :)