Sign in to follow this  
Cotoi

website or steam

I have BoS on Steam and BoK on your website. That means I need to make up my mind if I will get BoM and BoS (again) on the website or I will continue with Steam versions. What I want to ask is if we will get all the content on steam, or there will be things exclusive for nonsteam version. At the moment I see that you offer an additional campaign on the website that is not on steam. Some players said it doesn't matter and that I can use steam version game with nonsteam DLCs, but I know that 1C made this impossible with previous games like RoF. Thank you

Nothig will change. Why should they ? You can continue to buy everything on the website and use the content within your steam BoS. Nothing to worry about.

Hi

Try to think of this problem that your game account is on 1C website not on steam. You don't have to activate any codes on steam for them to work in your game. Steam/non steam version won't update because you simply buy unlocks to already downloaded content.

P.

I have BoS on Steam and BoK on your website. That means I need to make up my mind if I will get BoM and BoS (again) on the website or I will continue with Steam versions. What I want to ask is if we will get all the content on steam, or there will be things exclusive for nonsteam version. At the moment I see that you offer an additional campaign on the website that is not on steam. Some players said it doesn't matter and that I can use steam version game with nonsteam DLCs, but I know that 1C made this impossible with previous games like RoF. Thank you

Short of the long: buy everything from the developer's website (just like a lot of DCS guys do with ED's store...)

All of your purchases integrate under the IL-2 account you use to log in to the game client regardless of the store they were purchased from.

Like others said, steam just installs the client. What determines what products you have access to is whn you log in into the game with username and passwork which is thw devs website account, not steam.

So id recommend going with the devs site, as they get more profit which its always helpful for the franchise as a whole.

Never buy from steam or support steam unless you cannot get the game ANYWHERE Else.

They are corrupt theives and steal loads of profit from 777 and well all game makers.
The sell game at same price which means they bought them on bulk from 777 @ like 50% the cost then the scum keep all the profits.

all you really need is BoS on steam, then buy everything else off the website, that way you can update and launch the game through steam.

everything is on your IL-2 Account anyway, so it doesn't really matter, just means the dev's get more profit and you can still enjoy early content and steams servers.

Edited by Riderocket