Axel the Sot ~ "The Moose Song" ~ (Moose Lust, Is It Wrong?)

Axel The Sot ~ "Scotland's Depraved" ~a bawdy comedy song about kilted clansmen and their critters Edited by Pail

I don't know whether that is humour or just sad Klaus.....maybe if we had a translation....

Apparently lighthearted fun from a JASDF anti-tank helicopter garrison, it's a nice story :)

It's a relatively common theme in Japan to decorate military equipment to make it more accessible to the population and generate public sympathy for it, as opposed to the Western 'macho, fire, rock 'n' roll, FREEDOM' approach.

You know, this kind of stuff.

22009010832_0e91e220de_b.jpg

Thanks Lucas.

It still looks like something/someone from Overwatch though. The JSDF is getting rather creative with their recruitment by the looks.

....can't wait for the series "Girls und Helikopterz"

Ren Telling Stimpy About The History Eraser Button

erased history?

once in the apogee of the tt war i saw a guy vanishing from his chair on tv

and i remember just one year ago when slots machines were double or half instead of double or nothing, i was playing double or half with a slot machine suddenly the machine right in front of my eyes changed to double or NOTHING

yeah feels paranoid to think theres somebody with time travel powers willing to screw your life as much as destiny allows for

hey im humorous im only funny when im serious :)

seems that bac to the future nailed the phenomena, hey i even got a patent lasting for a year of a inertial thruster and it worked i builld it with a mecanno time machine model and it produced thrust in water

a time travel joke

if you acidentally while tt step on a lizard and change it all go farther in time and kill the grandfather of the lizard you steped on (complex but easy to solve if you take when tt to the past you actually go to next future aeon before you will leave in that aeon)

Be sure to read all the way to the end 

A Farm Kid Joins the Marines 

Dear Ma and Pa, 

I am well.  Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch   by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places
are filled. 

I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth
your cot, and shine some things.  No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing. 

Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there's warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes,

ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon 
when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much. 

We go on "route marches," which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us.  If he thinks so, it's not my place to tell him different.  A "route march" is about as
far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks. 

The sergeant is like a school teacher.  He nags a lot.  The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don't bother you none. 

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing.  I keep getting medals for shooting.   I don't know why.  The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don't move, and
it ain't shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home.  All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it.  You don't even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes. 

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training.  You get to wrestle with them city boys.  I have to be real careful though, they break real easy.  It ain't like fighting
with that ole bull at home.  I'm about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake .  I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I'm only 5'6" and 130 pounds and he's 6'8" and near 300 pounds dry. 

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in. 

Your loving daughter, 

Alice

• Haha 5

For all the pugdog lovers here.

(And there seems to be quite a lot . Isn't it Jason? ;))

Guest deleted@30725

[Edited]

Please keep current politics of of these boards.

Edited by deleted@30725

On 6/4/2018 at 4:37 PM, BFBunny said:

[Edited]

yeah pretty funny joke specially humorous when its a saxon who tells it

Edited by Bearcat

Two blondes are watching a cop show on TV. 

During the break, one asks the other:  Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?

The other one thinks about it for a while and says:  No... but I’ve been swung around by the tits!

• Haha 1

You need to tell the punchline with the voice of Mickey Mouse.

Mickey calls his lawyer and says he wants to divorce Minnie.

The lawyer says "Sorry, Mickey but in this state insanity is not reason for a divorce.

Mickey says "I didn't say she was crazy. I said she was fucking Goofy!"

• Haha 3

Here near the east coast of the US folks have been getting ready for the now tropical storm.

Dm5k5_VU4AMIFqw.jpg

• Haha 3

Some Guys in my Facebook Group got incredibly offended by a similar Test (more Lewd), because you don't play around with Color Blindness, and apparently one got really scared until he found the Joke, but apparently his heart really sank for 5 Seconds.