Virtual pilot is ready for battle:

149477951597368173.png

Wife will not attack from the 6.

:biggrin:

Edited by Skv_Serafim
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

That's good.  :lol:

Patrick was dying and Liam, his best friend came to see him. Patrick, he says, when you die, I'll pour a bottle of Irish whiskey on your grave! Patrick said that would be great. Liam replied "would it be all right if I ran it through me kidney's first!

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” 

The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. 

She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!”

The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says: ‘What the hell was that all about?’

Edited by Jaws2002
  • Upvote 1

The problem with those types of German audio variometers is that they are usually quite heavy and expensive to operate due to all the beer they need to run smoothly. ;)

This is Loriot, no need to understand German for the first part. He is probably what Monty Python was to England. 

Edited by 6./ZG26_Klaus-Mann

Immortal thing. Fork handles/Four candles. 2 Ronnies.

Edited by I./ZG1_Panzerbar
  • Upvote 1

Virtual pilot is ready for battle:

149477951597368173.png

Wife will not attack from the 6.

:biggrin:

:o:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Immortal thing. Fork handles/Four candles. 2 Ronnies.

You can't forget the 'Mastermind' sketch either :)

• Upvote 1

english humour has to be determined by its ability to double talk

how the hell can you have a guy named dick van dyke, the lesbian penis :)

I think online it takes someone with the same sense of humor to see the humor in other's posts. People with a different sense of humor would probably just take offense. My wife says I have a terrible sense of humor. I told her about the time in Iraq a friend and I pulled a funny prank on another friend. My friend was in the room with me yelling about being sick of my pansy BS and that I didn't have the balls to do it and so on. I was sitting in a chair with my M16A2 muzzle in my mouth with a loaded magazine and a live round in the chamber. As our other friend heard the commotion and came in the door started shouting at the one yelling at me and I pulled the trigger. Nothing happened because I had removed the firing pin earlier but the click silenced my friends. I pulled the charging handle and a live round was ejected and another chambered. I did this three times before I got up and threw my weapon down with a scream and ran out of the room trying to disguise my laughter. My wife says it wasn't funny but my friend and I still laugh about it. Then again we also used to live in different buildings of the same apartment complex. We would call when we were taking out the trash so both of us would come outside in full chemical gear and gas mask to take the trash out. So it's all down to people with similar sense of humor I guess.

• Haha 2

I think online it takes someone with the same sense of humor to see the humor in other's posts. People with a different sense of humor would probably just take offense. My wife says I have a terrible sense of humor. I told her about the time in Iraq a friend and I pulled a funny prank on another friend. My friend was in the room with me yelling about being sick of my pansy BS and that I didn't have the balls to do it and so on. I was sitting in a chair with my M16A2 muzzle in my mouth with a loaded magazine and a live round in the chamber. As our other friend heard the commotion and came in the door started shouting at the one yelling at me and I pulled the trigger. Nothing happened because I had removed the firing pin earlier but the click silenced my friends. I pulled the charging handle and a live round was ejected and another chambered. I did this three times before I got up and threw my weapon down with a scream and ran out of the room trying to disguise my laughter. My wife says it wasn't funny but my friend and I still laugh about it. Then again we also used to live in different buildings of the same apartment complex. We would call when we were taking out the trash so both of us would come outside in full chemical gear and gas mask to take the trash out. So it's all down to people with similar sense of humor I guess.

What I find is that people who have exactly the same sense of humour can be a bit boring. Like jokes where you can anticipate the punch line.  I like to see people whose sense of humour overlaps with mine: so I "get" the jokes - but is sufficiently different that I have a new experience.

This is an old video but still a classic of English post war humour - which pre-dated Monty Python.  

This is an old video but still a classic of English post war humour - which pre-dated Monty Python.

you were reading my mind again Mr unreasonable.  It's not Derek & Clive...it was suitable for tv...

Honorary Australian John Clarke rip

Edited by Pail

... me, when i play IL...

Edited by szelljr