1/SG2_Ganeshka

For Jason ! Bombers in VR

Hello , I wanted to raise the topic, the bomb sight in VR ... At the moment, the implementation of bomb sightings is not very suitable for VR, I think ... I would very much like to be able to use third-party controllers to manage it. A good example in IL 2 Battle of Britain, where all the functions of the sight can be configured for buttons, turnbuckles, encoders and axes. I understand that this work is not a priority, but to take out buttons to control the ready-made functions of the bomb sight, as it seems to me does not require a huge amount Resources. Look at this should be approximately the same as in the IL2 Battle for Britain. This is the smallest that I would like to add to the gameplay of bombers.

And second, this is the implementation of the management of turrets in the VR ... now with this big problems

The Bomb sight is ROF type (if you flew/fly that) Not the best but it works and I found out that using the Zoom button in VR you can Zoom in very close to the scope, Hat switch and TrackIR guys can't do that.

The gunner stations are the way they are because of the multi crew possibility. In beta testing we found out it wasn't just right, some fixes were done but IIRC the Dev's said it would break Multi crew to change it anymore. (Don't quote me on that, as I get older I forget stuff faster so that might be wrong!) 

The Bomb sight is ROF type (if you flew/fly that) Not the best but it works and I found out that using the Zoom button in VR you can Zoom in very close to the scope, Hat switch and TrackIR guys can't do that.

The gunner stations are the way they are because of the multi crew possibility. In beta testing we found out it wasn't just right, some fixes were done but IIRC the Dev's said it would break Multi crew to change it anymore. (Don't quote me on that, as I get older I forget stuff faster so that might be wrong!) 

ok ) i understand . But can you add possibility to operate all data with external controller ? I want to use an external device . because if u play in cockpit ... there is no place for mouse ))) this will be perfect , nj use some encoders and buttons ! PLEASE !!! ))))

and one more , momb sight as i see it could be in standart mod like when you use x2 VR zoom on it .... when almost all of your screen is crosshair , this is more realistic i think ... 

for this changes , you d'ont need to change propably nothing , you have command for mouse use , just add  them on the buttons .... 

My understanding may be wrong but as far as I remember the bombsight actions can be mapped to buttons in the control layout. Are they not working properly?

My understanding may be wrong but as far as I remember the bombsight actions can be mapped to buttons in the control layout. Are they not working properly?

nope , you can't (

ok ) i understand . But can you add possibility to operate all data with external controller ? I want to use an external device . because if u play in cockpit ... there is no place for mouse ))) this will be perfect , nj use some encoders and buttons ! PLEASE !!! ))))

and one more , momb sight as i see it could be in standart mod like when you use x2 VR zoom on it .... when almost all of your screen is crosshair , this is more realistic i think ... 

for this changes , you d'ont need to change propably nothing , you have command for mouse use , just add  them on the buttons .... 

I'm just a volunteer tester not a Dev. I can't add anything. :)