SCG_Slater

COOP with friends on BOS missions?

Is it possible to COOP with your friends in the standard mission in BOS?

I'm asking because I really can't see it in the server menu. 

Not yet.  This feature is being worked on as part of the Kuban release.

Can you do any co-op flying with friends at the moment? I don't mind setting up a random mission that isn't part of the campaign, I just want to be able to fly with a friend against AI and don't want to use a dedicated server. Is this possible? Are there any tutorials for it?

Can you do any co-op flying with friends at the moment? I don't mind setting up a random mission that isn't part of the campaign, I just want to be able to fly with a friend against AI and don't want to use a dedicated server. Is this possible? Are there any tutorials for it?

Not yet, as Toxin1 said above, it's a planned feature of the Kuban release that will be included across Moscow and Stalingrad as well.

Not yet, as Toxin1 said above, it's a planned feature of the Kuban release that will be included across Moscow and Stalingrad as well.

Well that's unfortunate. So the only way to fly with friends is in a dedicated server, even if you only want to fly against the AI together?

I guess I should just be happy that they're working on it right now. Here's hoping we get the ability before December!

Thanks for your help

Well that's unfortunate. So the only way to fly with friends is in a dedicated server, even if you only want to fly against the AI together?

I guess I should just be happy that they're working on it right now. Here's hoping we get the ability before December!

Thanks for your help

You can play on Coconuts server, he runs missions with ai aircraft (both friendly and enemy), whenever I feel like more of a chill online experience with friends that's where I go.

You can play on Coconuts server, he runs missions with ai aircraft (both friendly and enemy), whenever I feel like more of a chill online experience with friends that's where I go.

Oh that sounds like a good stop-gap. Where can I get information on how to access his server? Can we fly whatever we want or are there only specific missions/aircraft/scenarios available?

Thanks again! Trying to bring more friends into the fold :)

Edit: nevermind. I'm an idiot. Found the thread. Thanks!

Edited by Daisy_Blossom