Game takes forever to load

Every time I want to play the game, the game client loads and it takes forever...sometimes half an hour and sometimes just stops.

I'm sure that this is not the way it's designed to work. Can anyone suggest what is wrong? Thanks.

• Like 1

Every time I want to play the game, the game client loads and it takes forever...sometimes half an hour and sometimes just stops.

I'm sure that this is not the way it's designed to work. Can anyone suggest what is wrong? Thanks.

I think the first question that anyone is going to ask is, give the specs of your PC? Without that no one could hazard a guess.

• Upvote 2
Guest deleted@30725

Here the solution is. I'll keep it simple. The transmuation core of the inner proxy, relation to the radiation diamatrix coupling, combined with the foutonabduction lexicon will make a trifectorcanqualuation equal to 3000 yergons. By moving the radiation diamatrix coupling 20 yergons to the equonox we get gwent and the game will run properly. You could take the foutonabduction lexicon, pipe the il2.exe dilithium power for seven micro centuries and then press pinpong and wait 30 gigadays. If you get gwent you are doing considerably better than me since I got glamorgan and the whole foundationwall went frisbee taking 10 exobytes of light to fix.

Edited by deleted@30725

Here the solution is. I'll keep it simple. The transmuation core of the inner proxy, relation to the radiation diamatrix coupling, combined with the foutonabduction lexicon will make a trifectorcanqualuation equal to 3000 yergons. By moving the radiation diamatrix coupling 20 yergons to the equonox we get gwent and the game will run properly. You could take the foutonabduction lexicon, pipe the il2.exe dilithium power for seven micro centuries and then press pinpong and wait 30 gigadays. If you get gwent you are doing considerably better than me since I got glamorgan and the whole foundationwall went frisbee taking 10 exobytes of light to fix.

This is Over-Simplified and Hardly Useful. You need to take Veetek into Account, which will kick in at 6/500 Arpem whenever you couple yergons diamatrically. Another Issue adding delorean to the il2.exe and Configs. Otherwise the Game will just Hover. The core elements are based on FTL nanoprocessor units arranged into twenty-five bilateral kelilactirals with twenty of those units being slaved to the central heisenfram terminal…..you do know what a bilateral kelilactiral is, don't you?

• Upvote 1

Guys guys guys... The way to solve all of these problems is to rotate the shield harmonics and divert power from the warp core. That's how they solve it on Star Trek! :)

Back to the OP. Yeah a half hour loading is not typical at all. We'd need to know computer specs as a start to even try and crack this one.

• Upvote 1

At a guess, your PC doesn't meet the required spec. Or your hard drive is faulty. Or both. There is no way on god's earth that it should take half an hour to load.

This is Over-Simplified and Hardly Useful. You need to take Veetek into Account, which will kick in at 6/500 Arpem whenever you couple yergons diamatrically. Another Issue adding delorean to the il2.exe and Configs. Otherwise the Game will just Hover. The core elements are based on FTL nanoprocessor units arranged into twenty-five bilateral kelilactirals with twenty of those units being slaved to the central heisenfram terminal…..you do know what a bilateral kelilactiral is, don't you?

Guys guys guys... The way to solve all of these problems is to rotate the shield harmonics and divert power from the warp core. That's how they solve it on Star Trek! :)

Back to the OP. Yeah a half hour loading is not typical at all. We'd need to know computer specs as a start to even try and crack this one.

First play IL2 on the Holodeck, where do I put my signature to join Star Fleet?!

Second yes PC specs are usefull but what is launched in background and the OS also!  :salute: 

I think the OP doesn't bother to reply or doesn't care at all about a solution.

Still his one and only post in 2 days time.

Is it any wonder? when a new member asks a question that is met with this.

Of course, who doesn't. That's first day stuff there! :)

Next time someone asks why BoX has such a small player base and Jason asks everyone to buy everything, else the franchise will stop, point them towards threads like this.  

Edited by Rolling_Thunder
  • Upvote 2

Next time someone asks why BoX has such a small player base and Jason asks everyone to buy everything, else the franchise will stop, point them towards threads like this.  

You are too selective in quoting comments to make your point.

The first 2 answers were serious and some others too.

Ah well, what does it matter anyway. :rolleyes:

*shrug*

We still need the OP to provide something that we can work with or we're just taking shots in the dark. Till then the guys were having a bit of fun and several of us still tried to help.

• 1 year later...

I will give you an answer:

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin