Sign in to follow this  
alessio1976

New Tanksmissions

I don't know if anybody has been creating much SP tank content (could've predicted that one  ;)) but I know the dev team bundled some missions in under the Missions category.

I just tried tanks for the first time using the recent SP missions. I have to say it wasn't time wasted as I first imagined. It was seriously fun. To be honest I really wouldn't mind if this was expanded on. The only complaint I could have would be to respawn in a different tank after death because I get killed pretty quickly and it sucks having to restart the mission over and over. It's a really good mini game to blow off some steam between flights.

Id definitely pay for mew tanks if the mode was a little improved upon.

Its a mode i adore.

Id definitely pay for mew tanks if the mode was a little improved upon.

I think you mean "moo" tanks.

Ive tried several times to make more tank missions and they are just so much harder. I have at least 4 that i never finished.

Tanks are pretty awesome in VR :) I too hope there will be more tank missions and models in future.

Guest deleted@30725

No, not bothered.

Some mission incorperating the new units would be nice. For example, a pitched Soviet tank attack against lines of German AT guns, Stugs and Marders, or the German blitz towards the city, with Panzer 3s facing some AT guns and MGs, along with BT-7 counterattacks and the odd dug in KV-1.

Ive tried several times to make more tank missions and they are just so much harder. I have at least 4 that i never finished.

I imagine testing must be a bit of a nightmare.