LeonLiteCatatonic1434

#2: Your connection to Master-Server was temporarily lost. Check your internet Connection

Help please!  I have been trying to logon for a couple of weeks now, but every time I try I get the message above. CD-keys registered and all installation instructions have been followed.  I have even reinstalled a couple of times now.  Also there is nothing wrong with the internet connection.

Any advice is highly appreciated.

yes GeForce is giving this issue for the last update try turning it off.

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff

I am also having problems . Followed the authorisation process (purchased through Steam) have checked firewall settings (all ok) disabled Geforce.... have tried a reinstall and downloaded and installed from Il site..still getting the 'Your connection to master server' & 'No connection with authorization server' messages...going to raise a ticket but any further suggestions welcome..running Win 8 so not a Win10 issue...

I have the same problem ran through the list of things support suggested but still getting disconnected all the time. Support was very unhelpful to be honest and wouldn't give me any clear answers to my questions, seemed to want me to go away as quickly as possible, no point contacting them whatsoever as the advice they give is already on the forum and they won't help explain anything, or go into any detail beyond robotically repeating the advice that's on the forum. For example they said it's probably because of the peculiarities of my connection, and I asked for clarification as to what they meant, but they refused to give any advice beyond that, and contemptuously kept repeating that I had logged in and there didn't seem to be a problem. The problem is not logging in as that can be achieved if one persists, it's just staying logged in. Don't call yourself support if you're not willing to walk people who know far less about these matters than yourselves through the process.

At this point I would refer you to your isp, and ask them why your losing connection? Also if your using wireless could be an issue.

Ok thank you I think you may be right, is it possible having another computer in the same house using wireless could be interfering with things?

Ok thank you I think you may be right, is it possible having another computer in the same house using wireless could be interfering with things?

yes could, if they are sucking bandwidth..

Similar issue here. I keep getting disconnected from the master server at regular intervals, perhaps every 20-30mins.

- I have a 50Mbit connection that runs very smoothly.

- Nvidia GTX 1017, Driver 318.89

- Support team told me to make sure I have port-forwarding on. My router isset to IPv6 mode by the ISP. It has no port-forwarding options in IPv6 mode.

- :ogging in, updating the game and connecting to online servers is never an issue. Game downloads come in with 4-5 MB/sec. I never see warping planes or anything pointing to a slow connection. There's no significant other traffic on our router.

- The firewall has no problem with the game.

- Could IPv6 be the issue?

Any help / ideas would be highly appreciated.

i have exactly the same problem since weeks and i am not able to solve this problem. i asked at the helpdesk and they give an answer that it might be a problem with the ports in my router, they however did not say how to check wich port is cirrently used and and how to change the port if needed. My ISP cannot help me and says it is beyond their abbility to give assistance. :( The game aways used to run smootley without problems but after an update i cannot remember if it was a windows 10 update or a gameupdate it started to give this error. I have all the DLC's etc. but i feel a bit left alone by everyone my ISo and the dev's to come up with an working solution that is undersandable. In my book it is simple if it always worked then it should work now also if it doesn't work anymore because some update chaged the ports then you make a patch so that the ports return to their Original settings.

I cannot fix this myself my knowledge is just not there to fix it. So any help would be geatly appriciated.

regards Rowddy

PS. my PC is connected with a cable and my internet speed is 200M/Bit, i have no clue how to add a dxdiag here, sorry :(

Edited by Rowddy

'Thank you for your swift reply 1C and all the help i get in solving this prblem. After buying all the availeble DLC i think i no longer mather since you have my money :( as i have a worthless game since i can no longer login :( So s big applause to your problem solvers that can not come up with any answer in understandable english to help me annd as i read back also others.

Edited by Rowddy

Guys Hi! New here! Frequent DCS and BMS player also had great fun with il2 CLOD. Just purchaced the game for BOM all is set up game runs great and looks great. But I can not login. I bought the game for the multiplayer experience and I can't use it that way. Firewall etc all setup but no connection to the main server. Searching the forums did not helped me find an answer. Is there something I can do for that or it is the way it is??!

EDIT: Just loged in my page profile and it worked..no clue what was the trigger really :D

Edited by OverSpeed

i have the same problems since  some time, also unable to play gotta wait till october 16th for an IT guy (on holidat atm) to come over and pay money to hopefully fix it :( I still say it's nuts that i have to pay someone myself to fix this problem and that 1C makes no effort to solve this problem for their paying customers

Guys Hi! New here! Frequent DCS and BMS player also had great fun with il2 CLOD. Just purchaced the game for BOM all is set up game runs great and looks great. But I can not login. I bought the game for the multiplayer experience and I can't use it that way. Firewall etc all setup but no connection to the main server. Searching the forums did not helped me find an answer. Is there something I can do for that or it is the way it is??!

EDIT: Just loged in my page profile and it worked..no clue what was the trigger really :D

so don't hold your breath for an answer that makes sence here :(

Edited by Rowddy

I've also been having this problem now for weeks. Can login very very infrequently, mostly get the master server error. My internet connection, ports and firewall settings are all fine and I have removed Nvidia GeForce Experience. Support haven't been able to provide any helpful answers either. Also going nuts trying to figure this out. I can log into Rise of Flight without any problems. Did any of you guys with this problem find a solution?

'Thank you for your swift reply 1C and all the help i get in solving this prblem. After buying all the availeble DLC i think i no longer mather since you have my money :( as i have a worthless game since i can no longer login :( So s big applause to your problem solvers that can not come up with any answer in understandable english to help me annd as i read back also others.

Hello. It is NOT the game. The problem lies somewhere on your end. The simulation runs fine for me and thousands of others. :mellow:

I would recommend a program called Driver Support. It can and will update all of your drivers and fully optimize your computer system.

I have no financial connection to the software provider. Just a satisfied customer.

P.S. How are you launching the game.... with the IL-2.exe or the Launcher.exe.

Try both as administrator. Good luck.

Edited by Thad

Hello. It is NOT the game. The problem lies somewhere on your end. The simulation runs fine for me and thousands of others. :mellow:

Thanks for the tips but several of us seem to keep having the same issue despite having no problems with other games/software on our systems. Just extremely frustrated with the constant login failures after spending weeks trying to fix this. 

Are you all Steam users or both... just curious. :mellow:

Just an update on my situation. I tried logging again and for some reason, it worked! It has also kept working without any trouble for the past few days, even though I didn't fix anything or change any setting. Thanks for all the help!

I can't log in to online mode.

#2: Your connection to Master-Server was temporarily lost. Check your internet Connection

I cant connect to master server and my internet is working. please help

Btw I am From South Africa

Edited by Paulvz22