HagarTheHorrible

777, Please don't

Do expansions for the Battle of Leningrad or the Lower Dnieper offensive because then the game would be utterly BolloX

• Upvote 2

maybe you shouldn't get drunk before posting on the forums...or you know, read some of the announcements from time to time

Do expansions for the Battle of Leningrad or the Lower Dnieper offensive because then the game would be utterly BolloX

Reverse psychology?

As in don't do it but please do it?

maybe you shouldn't get drunk before posting on the forums...

Agreed.

Save that for the flying.

• Upvote 1

If you continue asking nicely, they maybe even make "Battle for the last hoe at the bar", just for you.

Should that not be "Bolorldo"? 

shhh, dont spoil Hagar's fun... just step back, keep smiling, don't make eye contact and we *might* get out in one piece...

Is it a sign that their is something wrong with me because I not only got the joke, I literally laughed out loud at the OP?

Dear God!  Hagar and I have the same sense of humor!!

• Upvote 1

Is it a sign that their is something wrong with me because I not only got the joke, I literally laughed out loud at the OP?

Dear God!  Hagar and I have the same sense of humor!!

Wow. I just got it. Only took two reads

Dear God! Hagar and I have the same sense of humor!!

Good grief, I am sorry to hear that. I thought that maybe I was the only one to suffer such a desperate affliction, there's no hope I'm afraid, it's pretty terminal.

I'll give you a goodie goodie gum drops point though just out of simpathy.

Edited by HagarTheHorrible
  • Upvote 2

Maybe but what's the fun in not making up rude words ? I'm afraid my sense of humour hasn't really developed much since I was a sniggering teen, I think it's generally considered to be a male affliction ( my wife nods sagely, in agreement, in the background).

Maybe but what's the fun in not making up rude words ? I'm afraid my sense of humour hasn't really developed much since I was a sniggering teen, I think it's generally considered to be a male affliction ( my wife nods sagely, in agreement, in the background).

This cartoon matches exactly to what you have just said. :)

hagar_the_horrible_june_12_2015.gif

• Upvote 3