Wolf8312

Devs, any plans to make game compatible with Gametrix jetseat?

+1 +1 +1 +1

Really enjoyed when they started to be "Tacview compatible " as a modern simulator should be , really waiting for new  this addition as a lot could be enhanced !... 

Is it a lot of work on the developers side, or do they just not want to give access to a third party? 

It would be a nice gesture to support Jetseat owners

and it really would enhance and benefit the sim itself keeping it competitive with it's main rival! 

I'm surprised no-one has come up with a hack to be honest

Should I change my sig to R.I.P hope?

Edited by Wolf8312

i have a regular buttkicker (180watt i think) sourced from a soundcard and it adds all of the necessary physical feel attributes to the game... for me..

Now I'm trying to figure out how can a jetseat or any non-mono vibration inducer can enhance Il2. Engine is in the front.. so it either works or not.. and the output from it will be in mono anyway. I guess the landing chassis? I.e. when you can feel the ground from the left or the right landing gear? But how often do you actually need it...

I guess the ONLY reason I can imagine now is when you receive enemy fire in your wings and you can tell whether it was a left or a right wing that just got bounced. Or if you feel the bullets hit the canopy (you'd need a head buzzer for it... lol) or if the rounds are going inside the belly of the machine.

2 engine planes?  So you have a out of sync vibration coming from them..

• Confused 1

It would be so awesome if they help Gametrix with the info from the developers they need to make it work.

I dont know what is stopping them, they dont need to work on support it, a 3rd party developer will.

If I were Gametrix I will offer some money, if they make a good software they will be selling a ton of Jetseats.

2 hours ago, motoadve said:

If I were Gametrix I will offer some money, if they make a good software they will be selling a ton of Jetseats.

Accord VKB* post in this forum - Russian side, Gametrix stop production of JetSeat at some time and are selling the remaining stock, JetSeat TurboJet already sold out.

If 100 pre-order for the ForceFeel replacement will be filled a batch will by produced.

*JetSeat is a product developed by VKB, who "smartly" granted rights for Gametrix for 20 years.

Since this product was released only in CIS market (Russia...) and initially supported only be WT, WoT... was not a commercial success, then the production stopped.

Without BoS dev's provide a way (API) for game export data, Gametrix can't do nothing about support in this series.

Alias who used to to is not Gametrix, but Andre - a seller of the product who developed interface for DCSW and other games.

On 3/16/2018 at 6:40 AM, JG7_X_Man said:

Bump! Mine is in the way!!!!!

Where did you order yours? 

On 11/07/2017 at 1:30 PM, Andre said:

Guys, please realise that 1CGS will never add support for the JetSeat, but adding the API (already announced) will make it possible for 3rd parties to add such a support, as well as many other features.

Ask for the versatile API first, not JetSeat support.

Hello André
 Have you made progress on the project? 
The new gametrix model is now on sale, and we still can not use it on BOS?
 I can not believe it !! when I see the future and the quality of this simulator
 I would like to make a cockpit dedicated to VR and IL2.
 It seems to me unthinkable not being able to animate it.
Edited by Axurit

Not sure if this thing is popular, that doesn't seem very interesting to me.

Are those coussins inflating to give you a push or something?

I do hope you can get a back rub from the seat in the meantime xD

If it worked would be awesome, now its only a rumble, unfortunately.

I am using buttkicker and works amazingly well.

You fell everything!

Engine rpms, machine guns, ground roll, landing gear deploy, hits, explosions, stalls.

I put in in my joystick , very immersive, and plan to get another one for my seat.

?ui=2&ik=b687ba85ed&view=fimg&th=1623e85e9c2dc6b6&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_jeya7d3j0_1623e824a61383f1&attbid=ANGjdJ_cleAekyb63FW4i_mLlQQrQPP34cELSdl0uCdPG9JKdvlPrqO7J5vI2Dceo0vSmmgnGHzpCcnr3-IAx7A_0wKJ7BlC98A0jMSHd5wyQpP_46dR7irVOb1wC6w&sz=w708-h944&ats=1521477580943&rm=1623e85e9c2dc6b6&zw&atsh=1

Have Gametrix KW-908 JetSeat TurboJet - if interested I could sell for a very good price, PM me...

I got it few month ago, would not fit my GT Omega Racing chair chair  all that well, and running it through the sound output for IL-2 BOS was just ok..  It is supposed to be great with DCS as there is dedicated software/USB support (I did not try that).

Therefore I went back to my well tried and awesome ButtKicker... I have 3 of these total now ..Two installed on one of my other computer set ups/flight seat and one of them on the central post of the GT Omega chair. 

As of now, the seat isn't fully supported in BoX. So in sound mode, you get vibrations from the engine, guns, and air pressure and anything else that comes through your headset. Drawback is you must use the 3.5 mm jack for this (so if only have a USB plug for your headset - SOL) also you loose a lot of the cool stuff your headset can do ( I have the Logitech 933 - so no surround sound when not in USB).

I am moving on to DCS though for the time being because the seat is fully functional there.

...Oh and the forces are SPECTACULAR!

Edited by JG7_X_Man

I like IL2 in VR.

I agree there is one thing missing for Immersion:

Compatibility with SimShaker.

I also think devs team mostly focused on graphics and adding new units but keeps the deficiency in other important area for years. Good sim game should be a balanced one.

My gametrix kw 908 is daying slowly and support do not respond my request , I have it 10 months and there is connection problem with cables inside seat, not all vib. motors rumble 😕

Already sent them 2 mails over site and additional 2 directly at support email , no answer at all ! 

Any idea what should I do in this case ?

https://www.gametrix.eu/products/gametrix-kw-908-jetseat-turbojet

On 11/14/2018 at 2:28 AM, TWHYata_PL said:

My gametrix kw 908 is daying slowly and support do not respond my request , I have it 10 months and there is connection problem with cables inside seat, not all vib. motors rumble 😕

Already sent them 2 mails over site and additional 2 directly at support email , no answer at all ! 

Any idea what should I do in this case ?

https://www.gametrix.eu/products/gametrix-kw-908-jetseat-turbojet

Gametrix.eu is Realteus now, you should probably try to contact Realteus.

So ...I haven't flown IL2 in awhile ....been a backer from the git go..I have a sim pit setup for flight sims and racing......with the release of the P-47 and after ordering a VR headset I came back ....haven't got the headset yet but strapped in and flew a few strafing missions in the 47'....Not having the jet seat that I've been using in DCS killed it for me ..game feels dead.......if you don't have one or haven't tried one you wouldn't know what I'm talking about ...the level of immersion it takes you to is something you really miss if you don't have it....This is such a beautiful game to not have the API for SimShaker type software and external gauges for sim pit's seems weird considering most feel this sim's VR implementation is one of the best and old 46' had devicelink support .... Needless to say I'll go back to DCS and do some train strafing with the P-51 but I certainly hope the devs add this soon to complete this "SIM" cause' I sure would like to spend more time in this one .....

Edited by HellCat_
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1