Sign in to follow this  
peker

crash crash crash Without any solution What's happening to you there?

You instruct the game purchasers to write down the hardware details and the details of the problem and do not give any solution. :angry:
I do not know where the problem is with you or the video card in your updates or updates of Nvidia.I have no idea what to remove
People write the details of the problem and you do not bring any solution.
Until about a month ago everything was normal suddenly I can not even get into the game and thrown to the desktop
I spend so much time for this simulator - why? 

So... what are the details of the problem? Crash to desktop but there's probably more going on there. CPU, RAM, hardware, motherboard, GPU drivers, OS version... all pretty important pieces of information to start with.

thank you for your response

But i saw people who wrote all these details and no solution was given to them ?  https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21111-finding-cause-random-crash-issue-special-thread-1/page-1

My computer meets all the maximum  requirements and more

I have windows 7

And the whole problem started about two months ago after one of the updates but I do not know what was the update of the game or the update of the video card (nvidia) 

I have on the computer additional simulators (DCS) and there is no problem.

I spend a lot of time trying to find the problem and I do not see the developers finding a solution Even after giving them the computer details and the problem

If it were just me, then I would say I have a computer problem but there are a lot of people who complain about this problem until they create acronym CTD

That thread is an ongoing thread to track down random crashes. You say your problem is a failure to get into the game. This is not a random crash.

Again its difficult to help if you are unable to say when the problem started or its potential root cause. 

Maximum spec could also mean a lot different things to a lot of different people. 

If you can be more specific its likely someone will be able to help you here. 

Thank you very much for your efforts to help me

I wrote when the problem began.

And in the past ,before the problem began, the game's settings remained the same.

Also, I have not made any changes to the computer of extra hardware and everything remained the same before the problem appeared

And I repeat the problem began in one of the previous updates of the game itself or of the graphics card (GTX 970ׁ)

You've probably already tried this but to be sure

Since December the game uses DX11 - Win 7 users need to have an MS update called KB2670838

The change to DX11 also meant post effect shaders like Sweet FX would use different files to run the game. Without the correct file the game wont start. Again if you have ever used Sweet Fx similar, check you game root folder and remove any traces of their dlls. 

Most people get a warning about theses though. 

In more recent updates some things like GPU overclocking software also cause crashes. With me this is more once in in the game and about to run a mission though. 

Finally for now, the latest Nvidia drivers have caused a few of my friends issues but this is more related to WIN10 creators edition and not win 7. Worth checking that an older driver from say Jan doesn't work better though. 

I'm not saying any of the above will work but there are things to check. Other people on here will also be better able to suggest things as an understanding of your problem develops. 

Regards

BOO

I have same CTD issue. My PC ( I7700, 1080TI, 16GB DDR4, Win10) works perfect with many other sims ! 

Very appreciate your assistance  :good:

I will check now each of the options you mentioned and I will return to report to you and the other players

• Upvote 1

I have a problem with KB2670838 on Windows 7 64bit on the ATI HD7870 graphics card. I fly IL2 CLOD and this KB2670838 creates freeze in the game so I uninstalled it. But IL-2 BOS needs this KB2670838 otherwise I can not run the game. So now I want to know what to do because I do not like updating updates and reinstalling updates. I apologize for my bad English

Edited by 312.Czech_CidJc

I have a problem with KB2670838 on Windows 7 64bit on the ATI HD7870 graphics card. I fly IL2 CLOD and this KB2670838 creates freeze in the game so I uninstalled it. But IL-2 BOS needs this KB2670838 otherwise I can not run the game. So now I want to know what to do because I do not like updating updates and reinstalling updates. I apologize for my bad English

You could try reinstalling the KB update to see if Clod still behaves in the problematic manner it did originally. I think there are Win7 Clod players who have done that without it causing problems (but others who haven't) - nothing lost in trying it once. 

After that its either a move to Win 10 or a dual boot I guess if you cant wait.. Eventually Clod will be going DX11 so I would imagine that the KB update will be less problematic then. 

You could try reinstalling the KB update to see if Clod still behaves in the problematic manner it did originally. I think there are Win7 Clod players who have done that without it causing problems (but others who haven't) - nothing lost in trying it once. After that its either a move to Win 10 or a dual boot I guess if you cant wait.. Eventually Clod will be going DX11 so I would imagine that the KB update will be less problematic then.

Well, Windows10, I do not want, and I just want some idea of ​​what to do with this update so I can fly both CLOD and BOS.