game wont launch after patch

I am getting a different problem after the patch:  I am getting the no connection to the server, check your internet connection message.  

If I try to log in off line I get the game needs updating message.  I have updated the game.  

No joy for me today.

Salutations,

Problems probably at the master server side. When fixed you should be able to launch into multiplayer and afterwards be able to play offline too.

Getting a 10036 error when trying to load a mission. Plus lost Lapino and some other maps. I only have Stalingrad map now.

Already reinstalled the game and tried to scan the files, also tried to delete the cfg file and reset options inside game. Nothing helped so far.

I'm having the same problem, after updating I was able to fly a few missions in single player. A few hours later I got a 10009, "New version" error, after reinstalling twice, Ijust get stuck on loading screen,no V.R. here.

Whats up? is it just the server?

I had to set the set my desired frame rate to zero in the "startup" text file. To get it to start after update. Maybe same for you?

Okay just got it to launch, I went to settings after reinstall and turned off "seed when downloaded" after that it loaded fine, hope that helps.

Whats the location of this seed file ? I have reinstalled 2 time's now and even put it on a different hard drive. IT will start up after install but when I try to play a mission it crashes to desk top and then will not start back up???? :wacko: