Sign in to follow this  
driftaholic

More Ammo?

How to get more ammo when I've expended it all in expert mode. I land back at home base and tried to reload. Not sure what to do.

Maybe to tray custom setting for difilcuty and set ammo to unlimited all the rest set like in the expert settings. Not realistic but i guess it is lots of fun to have more ammo. I hope it is working.

How to get more ammo when I've expended it all in expert mode. I land back at home base and tried to reload. Not sure what to do.

Restart the mission or set your plane to have unlimited ammo.

This isnt WarThunder, meaning you wont be able to rearm after landing and get back up instantly in a single player mission. In real life rearming and refueling would take a good hour or so (including basic check ups).

I am sure however that online you'll be able to just land, hit refly and get back into a cockpit with minimum time loss like is the case in most sims these days...

Only way to get to the ACE and Pair is to kill the first two solo planes. Pretty much out of ammo by the time I accomplish that! :P Using custom now with unlimited ammo. I just land before I reload just because. Thanks for the tip.

Edited by driftaholic