YoYo

ReShade + CoD

Here is what i did and it works just fine

I renamed the dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini files to the following....d3d11.dll and d3d11.ini.... copied those along with the conf.ini to the core folder and all worked a treat!

No crashing on startup!

Will absolutely work no problems..try and see!

DX will install those files when you install reshade... try reinstalling reshade again... the files should be there in the main folder

8 minutes ago, II./JG27_Rich said:

Just dxgi.dll  no dxgi file

Hmm - you should have both if the set up was done correctly. Bold move but - delete the dxgi file and the folder called reshade -shaders and start again. (ok its not that bold) 

Should add ive never had to rename any files and ive never had any crashes. Using 3.0.8. 

Yeah some dont get this issue but sadly i am one of the few that do...happily it can be fixed...reinstall as boo said and start form there

Just now, vonduck said:

Yeah some dont get this issue but sadly i am one of the few that do...happily it can be fixed...reinstall as boo said and start form there

and reinstall using DX10

Nope same thing and there was no dxgi file just dxgi.dll

Edited by II./JG27_Rich

2 minutes ago, II./JG27_Rich said:

Nope same thing

and you ticked the Direct3D 10+ option? 

Im out of ideas Rich - hopefully VonDuck isn't though. 

but

move it to parts/core and launch the game anyway.... just grim curiosity to see if it works.....

Nope screen just went black and stayed that way right after the launcher logo. Deleted the file and back to normal now. I've played around with my monitor for a long time and things don't look too bad so until I get this to work I'll make due

Edited by II./JG27_Rich

I am really not sure whats happening there matey... if DX was installed, changing those files and copying them to the folder and the parts folder (so you have one set int he main folder and one in the parts etc folder) it should fire up....

What version are you using?

I am on 3.4.0

One file is missing though dxgi never shows up...I wish I had a screenshot tool to show you

I had a brainstorm....Took a picture..There's no dxgi file

43717701624_4d8694a70b_b.jpg

Edited by II./JG27_Rich

Rich, try this Pick up the 'reshade-shaders' folder and the d3dcompiler_47.dll and dxgi.dll files and drop the three in the parts\core folder;

7 hours ago, II./JG27_Rich said:

One file is missing though dxgi never shows up...I wish I had a screenshot tool to show you

I had a brainstorm....Took a picture..There's no dxgi file

43717701624_4d8694a70b_b.jpg

DOH!!!!

The is a file there called "ReShade.ini". Its the missing configuration file. I don't have this in 3.0.8  It was changed in 3.4.1 

From the 3.4.1 changelog 

"Setup now defaults to creating a "ReShade.ini" instead of a module name specific one on new installations"

Move the dxgi.dll AND the file ReShade.ini to the Parts/Core folder. If the game crashes rename the dxgi file to d3d11.dll.

If it crashes after that rename the Reshade.ini to d3d11.ini.

If it still crashes after that use 3.0.8. 

Edited by BOO

You'll still need to manually alter the paths. If reshade 3.4.1 does not allow this then use 3.0.8 and follow YoYo's instructions

1 minute ago, peregrine7 said:

You'll still need to manually alter the paths. If reshade 3.4.1 does not allow this then use 3.0.8 and follow YoYo's instructions

Manually alter the paths?  All I did for 3.0.8 was drag the files into the core folder then set up the shaders in game using the Shift F2. 

2 hours ago, peregrine7 said:

Huh... guess I'll check that out

I keep my Reshade_Shader Folder within the main directory so their paths remain unaltered as far as the moved Dxgi.ini is concerned. The preset file created once a user goes through the Shift F2 menu I save within the core folder but its path is created as part of the set and is automatically saved within the dxgi.ini file. 

WORKED!!! 3.0.8. Thank god I thought I was some sort of mental case. The file showed up that was missing I followed the instructions and had no problems. I must give you a big thank to you Boo for hanging in there with me to finally get this done :drinks:

Edited by II./JG27_Rich

23 minutes ago, II./JG27_Rich said:

WORKED!!! 3.0.8. Thank god I thought I was some sort of mental case. The file showed up that was missing I followed the instructions and had no problems. I must give you a big thank to you Boo for hanging in there with me to finally get this done :drinks:

HUZZAH!!  TBH it werent just me. Anyhow, false modesty aside one final tip - when you set it all up set a master key to turn it on/off then deselect the effects before saving. It'll save them messing with the 2D menu screens on start up (though it wont subsequently unless you turn it off before exiting the 3D game world) - its useful to have it off at start up just in case you want to mess with some menu (which can be hard enough as it is with the chosen colour of the text against the pictures)

I'm messing around with it now..looks nice although may take a while to get it just right like some of the guys have got it... amazing. I knew this old jewel had it  in her..Can't wait for Tobruk :)

Edited by II./JG27_Rich
  • Like 1

The easiest way to install ReShade is to just copy the Launcher64.exe into the parts/core folder and then direct the ReShade installer towards that. Btw I recommend using 3.1.2 and not the latest version of ReShade which has caused a few crashes for me.

Edited by JG4_Karaya

On 9/14/2018 at 8:35 PM, JG4_Karaya said:

The easiest way to install ReShade is to just copy the Launcher64.exe into the parts/core folder and then direct the ReShade installer towards that. Btw I recommend using 3.1.2 and not the latest version of ReShade which has caused a few crashes for me.

Can you post a working download link? Seems like I can´t find one via google. The actual Reshade keeps CTD every time I try to change the skin for my Plane.

i can't download from sendspace, can you upload in another place?

now it's ok

Edited by 22GCT_PlaN
resolved

7 hours ago, Semor76 said:

The actual Reshade keeps CTD every time I try to change the skin for my Plane.

Yes,  this just started last night for me. :angry:  Running v3.4.1, going to give v3.1.2 a try. :unsure: