[DBS]airdoc

Contrails: an IL2 trailer

Hi all

this is a new video I made based on the Moscow map. It features planes from BOS, BOM and BOK. The scenario is inspired by Dedicated Bomber Squadron usual encounters. 

I 'd like to thank DBS members for participating in some of the scenes and also Tip and Habu for helping with the mission editor.

If you like the video, feel free to comment on the YT channel, share it and repost on other flight sim forums.

It is recommended to watch in full HD with the sound turned up.

cheers

Edited by [DBS]airdoc
  • Upvote 43

This is absolutely EPIC on so many levels! great shots, great editing, great sounds...AMAZING! ***** 5 Stars! :good: :good: :good:

I just got home from work and watched it again, this time with my full speaker system and in full screen.....INTENSE!!!! BRAVO!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thanks for the overwhelmingly positive feedback everyone.

This trailer was created with the intention of pushing BoK and drawing more attention to IL2 in general.

I hope it succeeds in this. The development team have been professional and try their best to interact with the flight sim community . They deserve our support.

cheers 

Guest deleted@30725

This is very good advertisement for il2. It reminds me very much of videos that got me to buy BOS such as fly in together. It really makes me want to go fly il2 just now and I think certainly new players who watch this will want to buy the game.

Almost perfect. Good job airdoc. Music choice was spot on for this type of video.

P.s. It took you 200 hours??? Wow!

Edited by deleted@30725

My mother!! my mother !! In my life i haven't seen video like this! 

Intesive

Spectacular

❋❋❋❋❋   Stars Movie At the Heart of the Pilot

no can uploaded this video for download please?

Salute.. Lothar29

Edited by Ala13_Lothar29

Wow, thanks again for all the comments everyone.

@Lothar: you can download the video directly from youtube. There are various websites that do it. Just google : "download video from youtube"

Edited by [DBS]airdoc
  • Upvote 1