9./JG27DefaultFace

Posted 14 July 2017 - 15:23

Thanks Airbrush! :)

#122 Irgendjemand

Irgendjemand

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:11

IMHO:

this whole thread: Self-adulation...

Just like the MK. MrX Thread and so many more.

For me there is only one thing in life I am that proud of so i would have to make a video from. My son. But...

...To each his own  :P

#123 JG27_Kornezov

JG27_Kornezov

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:31

Irgendjemand, I just do not understand why you write this. The second part of the post is completely obscure for me. Maybe you are just another yak flier ;), do not despair you have a Spit Lol.

Nevertheless, for those who can watch there are a lot of things to learn. As for me, I completely revised what I know and how I fly the bf 109 f4. I saw new horizons and actually I really improved much my flying techniques just by watching the videos again and again.

Edited by JG27_Kornezov, 02 August 2017 - 12:31.

RIP my old friend bf 109 f4. Born Version 1.003 died Version 2.012

#124 [TWB]Krupinskii

[TWB]Krupinskii
  • Tester

Posted 02 August 2017 - 13:52

Nothing wrong with "self-adulation".

....til you start charging people real money to watch your videos, like Mr.X.  :lol:

Krupinski

#125 JG27_Kornezov

JG27_Kornezov

Posted 02 August 2017 - 14:17

Mr. X is definetely a badass, however it is unfair to say that he charges for videos, they are on his youtube channel. Definetely he has a paid service but it does not concern "self-adulation" but it is about personnal know-how to play the game. He has private lessons and private knowledge to share. And as his statistics score is really spectacular it is wonderfull that such thing do exist.

So everybody could have access.

Regarding 9/ jg27 you can't have access. That is a private know-how.

The big youtubers like Bismark they have a model based on youtube reward. But as the audiance for this game is completely marginal (compared to big titles) that is not big money, so he has to do stuff on all Fligh sims (perhaps still not big money).
However this post has no place on this thread and I should erase it within 24h.

Edited by JG27_Kornezov, 02 August 2017 - 14:25.

RIP my old friend bf 109 f4. Born Version 1.003 died Version 2.012

#126 [TWB]Krupinskii

[TWB]Krupinskii
  • Tester

Posted 02 August 2017 - 14:30

As one of the "better" sticks myself, all I meant to say, I find it abysmal that anyone would consider charging real $ for videos or lessons. You should want to help people for the joy of it, not to make an extra dollar.

Making money off Twitch/YouTube videos is different, you're not directly charging anybody to watch your videos, but they have the option to give you money if they enjoy your content. More people will be inclined to support you if they don't feel forced.

This is just my opinion of course.

Also I wouldn't really call Mr.X a badass, he loses more than he wins whenever I or my squad mates encounter him.  ;)

Edited by [TWB]Krupinskii, 02 August 2017 - 14:41.

Krupinski

#127 9./JG27MAD-MM

9./JG27MAD-MM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 19:04

IMHO:

this whole thread: Self-adulation...

Just like the MK. MrX Thread and so many more.

For me there is only one thing in life I am that proud of so i would have to make a video from. My son. But...

...To each his own  :P

When you don't like it no one force you to come here and watch this...in your case I would say you are more jealous..

And we share our Hobby as each other IL-2 Member in the Video Section do this, when you want to share your Family here no one will hold you of but I think that's the wrong Forum...

So far non of the JG27 Pilots from all Skill Levels around the Europe send Money to David for Training and tell us what we can Improve..

And I watch all Self-adulation Threads Videos here from many more Pilots here to improve my loved Hobby without stupid comment...

Edited by 9./JG27MAD-MM, 02 August 2017 - 19:06.

#128 =LD=Hiromachi

=LD=Hiromachi
  • Tester

Posted 02 August 2017 - 19:54

I dont get whats wrong with showing good flying, whether on twitch or youtube. One can learn something from those videos and simply enjoy seeing a skilled pilot/pilots. Nothing wrong with that in my humble opinion. 

PqJg4n.jpg My dream : Il-2 Battle for New Guinea  - Make it happen 1CGS ! si6AuQ.png

#129 9./JG27DefaultFace

9./JG27DefaultFace

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:56

Lol. :)

There is no private knowledge here anywhere haha. We are just a group of friends who like flying make believe airplanes together. As far as videos for me it's Just like when I take my GoPro skiing. it's fun to look at the coolest parts of a good flight again or play good music in the background.

#130 9./JG27DavidRed

9./JG27DavidRed

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:34

Regarding 9/ jg27 you can't have access. That is a private know-how.

not as private as it may appear...as defaultface said...we are just a small group of tight friends which to us means more than just an online squadron friendship...

whoever is interested in flying with us, could join us on our teamspeak channel....and if we see him fit to our group, we would invite him to become a squadron member...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users