szelljr

szelljr skindeposit

Szelljr can I just say a massive thankyou for making that skin I requested. If you ever come to Flying Legends at Duxford I'll gladly buy you a pint :salute:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Luv it!:P

(Ummmm.... is there any chance of  slightly modding this with the RAF code letters that were briefly on this plane while being tested for European theater??)

P-39%20%20Collection%20-%20A%20Cash%20Peter%20Arnold%20050c_zpslqoqxkgy.jpg

Edited by Blitzen

1 hour ago, Blitzen said:

Luv it!:P

(Ummmm.... is there any chance of  slightly modding this with the RAF code letters that were briefly on this plane while being tested for European theater??)

P-39%20%20Collection%20-%20A%20Cash%20Peter%20Arnold%20050c_zpslqoqxkgy.jpg

I'd like to second this request, mainly as i've already asked for it a few posts above, I really hope Szelljr has the time to make it.

Beautifull...when I see those letters I think about UF O  :biggrin:

Posted (edited)

Let me thank you! From what I understand the combat tests with the RAF were very disappointing.I wonder what happened to them...rounders painted over with red stars & shipped out to Murmansk?

( For more go to: http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_P-39_Airacobra_UK.html  )

( Oh BTW: thought you might enjoy this illustration on the cover of model Airplane News a long time ago but seems like only last month to me..Apparently the well known aviation artist Jo Kutola had some good reference on a Canadian p-39 very much like to one you have given us just up the page. I find it a bit amazing that about 60 years after being introduced to the P-39 via this cover ,I now get to "fly" it thanks to you...)

untitled.png

Edited by Blitzen
  • Thanks 1

Love this one !

Espacially because my former squad was the Unbound Frogs, and our squad tag was "UF_".

This P39 would have been a plane for us !

Someday i hope you might like to give this one a try?

I believe its another P-400 that flew ground support on Guadalcanal .If so its another example of the 67th  squadron artist who did their nose art..It looks like he was busy.I wonder what he was paid? probably not a bottle of scotch so popular for nose art artist's in England,,,

https://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/flying-the-p-39-airacobra-in-the-pacific-posed-challenges/)

download.jpg

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Blitzen said:

Someday i hope you might like to give this one a try?

I believe its another P-400 that flew ground support on Guadalcanal .If so its another example of the 67th  squadron artist who did their nose art..It looks like he was busy.I wonder what he was paid? probably not a bottle of scotch so popular for nose art artist's in England,,,

https://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/flying-the-p-39-airacobra-in-the-pacific-posed-challenges/)

download.jpg

This is a death trap:o:....LOL,first i cant find any gud pictures of that nose art.I made from a bad resolution pictures with repaint" hand paint....is look lik a sh....t:biggrin:. Then that metal part is there....hihihihhii....https://coub.com/view/179b2aUntitled_1.jpg

Edited by szelljr

Thanks for trying! It looks tough to "unwrap" the skeleton from the wartime photograph,especially the skull.?Perhaps another day huh?:salute:

Köszönöm munkádat és fardtságadat.

Szép munka!

Thank you buddy, nice skins.

• Like 1

Well done !

Please leave me one or two CZ skin !

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

szelljr is an absolutely skinning machine :)

He should get this title from the development Team honouring his beautiful contribution's in paint schemes and Pictures :good:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RaFiGer said:

He should get this title from the development Team honouring his beautiful contribution's in paint schemes and Pictures :good:

I agree with that @200% !

:biggrin:

Posted (edited)

:rolleyes: THX guys ,but no need , here is many ,many ,many skinners ,i am just 1 .:salute:

BTW the harder work is when somebody make the template!! End that is not me:),is you RaFiGer--- Zargos ,ICDP, ZG26 5tuka,BlackHellHound1,end others.:salute:

Edited by szelljr

32 minutes ago, szelljr said:

2018_5_17_10_23_58.jpg

Hmm... I'm thinking about that. Four possibilities:

1. Your children know your windows password.
2. You just had a "fiesta" with lots of Țuică.
3. This is an intelligent criticism of my (sometimes obnoxious and silly) photo-collages.
4. You are trying to communicate a secret message. There are strange patterns in your graffitis.

I like the fourth point the most, so I'm going to speculate... Are you trying to make a point about Kubrick filming the fake moon landings? Maybe this is not a safe channel to do it, do you know the deep web? :cool:

2001.jpg

Edited by melkarth

18 minutes ago, melkarth said:

Hmm... I'm thinking about that. Four possibilities:

1. Your children know your windows password.
2. You just had a "fiesta" with lots of Țuică.
3. This is an intelligent criticism of my (sometimes obnoxious and silly) photo-collages.
4. You are trying to communicate a secret message. There are strange patterns in your graffitis.

I like the fourth point the most, so I'm going to speculate... Are you trying to make a point about Kubrick filming the fake moon landings? Maybe this is not a safe channel to do it, do you know the deep web? :cool:

2001.jpg

5.,LOL ,  just i am  bored here, i just cenzured the swastika in kids style.:biggrin: ahhh end that lines ....i almost drawing a swastika..

Edited by szelljr
  • Haha 2