szelljr

szelljr skindeposit

Hi! The plane serial number in your pictures is A58-484 .

The my version is have cod :A58-528.

I not find any real pictures evidence ,so i am not sure 100%... 

I think is 2 diferent skin, but i am not sure. :P

Thx for  your feedback! :salute:

post-122-0-46680000-1515746521_thumb.jpg

post-122-0-65570200-1515746614_thumb.png

post-122-0-56952500-1515746785_thumb.jpg

post-122-0-03480800-1515746793_thumb.jpg

post-122-0-10179100-1515746850_thumb.jpg

Edited by szelljr
  • Upvote 1

My mistake  Szelljr. I have found that it was Caldwell's  reserve aircraft, one that i have never seen before. What colour are the lines on the spinner? They look like they are red but according to the website below it should have black lines on the spinner for A58-528.

A58-528

"Arrived on SS Lanarkshire 27.07.44. Rec 2AD ex UK 29.07.44. Rec 14 ARD Reserve Pool 11.09.44. Rec 457 Sqn RAAF ex 14 ARDRP 26.12.44.Allocated 14 ARD 16.12.44 for fuel tank and coolant pipes repairs. Rec 452 Sqn RAAF 26.12.44. Used by 80 Wing Commander as reserve aircraft. Painted White Spinner with black band, and coded CRC rear of roundel. Accident crashed on landing at Clarke Field, Phillipines 03.05.45. NFDs per Pilot. Rec 9RSU 29.05.45. Converted to Components 12.07.45."

http://www.adf-serials.com.au/2a58.htm

I'm not trying to be a pain, as i think your skins are ACE and I appreciate your time and effort in providing the Bos community with your first class skins. :salute:

Edited by bzc3lk
  • Upvote 1

My mistake  Szelljr. I have found that it was Caldwell's  reserve aircraft, one that i have never seen before. What colour are the lines on the spinner? They look like they are red but according to the website below it should have black lines on the spinner for A58-528.

A58-528

"Arrived on SS Lanarkshire 27.07.44. Rec 2AD ex UK 29.07.44. Rec 14 ARD Reserve Pool 11.09.44. Rec 457 Sqn RAAF ex 14 ARDRP 26.12.44.Allocated 14 ARD 16.12.44 for fuel tank and coolant pipes repairs. Rec 452 Sqn RAAF 26.12.44. Used by 80 Wing Commander as reserve aircraft. Painted White Spinner with black band, and coded CRC rear of roundel. Accident crashed on landing at Clarke Field, Phillipines 03.05.45. NFDs per Pilot. Rec 9RSU 29.05.45. Converted to Components 12.07.45."

http://www.adf-serials.com.au/2a58.htm

I'm not trying to be a pain, as i think your skins are ACE and I appreciate your time and effort in providing the Bos community with your first class skins. :salute:

Yeah in my skin the spinner lines is red. No pain" here :biggrin:  ,i am happy  if somebody interesting to my skins. :salute:

• Upvote 2

Yeah in my skin the spinner lines is red. No pain" here :biggrin:  ,i am happy  if somebody interesting to my skins. :salute:I

Then be more happy! :biggrin:

I'm following your thread and even I don't comment your work I find it very interesting. Usually skiners have one or two favorite plane to skin, often LW planes and what I like is that you paint all planes, regardless of nationality or popularity. And not always historical. I think stepping out of frame sometimes is good thing :salute:

Salut!

Edited by 102nd-YU-shtele
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

top notch skins mate!

Szép munka, csak így tovább ;)

hi_szelljr  most of your file on the mediafire are exspired and is doesnt possible to download....

hi_szelljr  most of your file on the mediafire are exspired and is doesnt possible to download....

Yes ,is true.1-8 pages  not working.(long story :rolleyes: 

i deleted

:rolleyes: long-long time ago) I was angry ....and...

Edited by szelljr

Sexy MiGs mate. I keep wondering how you guys get your paint lines so crisp and sharp. Even in 4k I find that my painted on markings still have the jagged edges on them.

Where do I get the earlier skins? They seem to have been removed from Mediafire.

Also, great skins.

Where do I get the earlier skins? They seem to have been removed from Mediafire.

Also, great skins.

szelljr pls

szelljr pls

What skins are  you interested,?i have all in my HDD, so i will try to upload again. Maybe in pack is better(easy for me) SPIT?,P40?

• Upvote 1

What skins are  you interested,?i have all in my HDD, so i will try to upload again. Maybe in pack is better(easy for me) SPIT?,P40?

Well, all the skins before post #340 are unavailable. So in packs, please? I usually download them in bulk.

Again, thanks for making all these great skins.

Edited by Frenchy56

.in hospital,5 more days pfff

Edited by szelljr
  • Upvote 1

Same here ;)  i hope you'll be great soon ...

• Upvote 2

.in hospital,5 more days pfff

Sajnálom, hogy ujra korházban vagy.

Pihend ki magad és jobbulást kivánok.

Get well  mate.

Edited by Yankee_One
  • Upvote 1

THX! Finaly i am home,i not feel better :mellow:  ....but...i am home  :biggrin: ... so.....where is the new templates??!! lol ... P39, A 20 b!!!! GRRRRR...i want skinning now... :salute: The best medicine for me .

Edited by szelljr
  • Upvote 2