szelljr

szelljr skindeposit ® ™ ©

15 minutes ago, szelljr said:

Wow, mate, this one is great! Again, you're surpassing your skills every time you publish another skin. Thank you very much.

Well, the last screen shot doesn't suit the plane's slogan very good (bailing out?) ;)

@all skinners:

Thank you very much for share you work and passion! Because of you all I have the issue that my backups take longer than before.

Edited by -IRRE-Therion
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 11:50 AM, Luger1969 said:

Here is !! ,but i thing is not historical skin. Its time for afternoon tea...:biggrin:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o30324tutcx5qcb/P-47D-28_RAF_30.dds/file

2018-12-14-9-50-30.jpg2018-12-14-9-56-8.jpg2018-12-14-9-57-39.jpg

Edited by szelljr
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Szelljr, enjoy the tea!

Edited by Luger1969
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LuxiLife said:

hey, really like your skins, could you maybe make some Bf109 skins?

I have Bf 109 skins.

Edited by szelljr

2 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

HI Szelljr,

very nicely done!

One thing to mention:

The bar is missing under the "P".

Szép munka!!!

You are right and if I may add to it ...

It would be very nice of Szellir if he could make a version with the fuselage top (front and back of cockpit) the same green as the front cowling.

From reading about this A.C. on different modelling forums , the green used was in fact O.D. that had faded to the colour represented by Szellir. The same green should appear on the fuselage top as O.D. was mainly used on NMF top fuselage. The guy who wrote the article I read had a colour picture of the aircraft to base his assumption on, that was shown to him by a Kepner's relative. 

By looking at the beautiful B/W pic above, I can't see any difference in tone value between the cowling ring and the anti glare section, which tend to suggest it was the same colour.

Anyway this is already a very very nice rendering of this A.C , and I thank Szellir for that ( and for all the others….) .

Madcop ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Madcop said:

You are right and if I may add to it ...

It would be very nice of Szellir if he could make a version with the fuselage top (front and back of cockpit) the same green as the front cowling.

From reading about this A.C. on different modelling forums , the green used was in fact O.D. that had faded to the colour represented by Szellir. The same green should appear on the fuselage top as O.D. was mainly used on NMF top fuselage. The guy who wrote the article I read had a colour picture of the aircraft to base his assumption on, that was shown to him by a Kepner's relative. 

By looking at the beautiful B/W pic above, I can't see any difference in tone value between the cowling ring and the anti glare section, which tend to suggest it was the same colour.

Anyway this is already a very very nice rendering of this A.C , and I thank Szellir for that ( and for all the others….) .

Madcop ;)

Hi, here is v.2:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yd43nr9dminrru0/P-47D-28_KOKOMO_V2.dds/file

2018-12-17-10-23-32.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks szelljr for your patience and work!

nekem kell megköszönni gyönyörü munkádat és fáradságodat! A legjobbak közé tartozol! Ez tény.:salute:

Edited by Yankee_One
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yankee_One said:

Thanks szelljr for your patience and work!

nekem kell megköszönni gyönyörü munkádat és fáradságodat! A legjobbak közé tartozol! Ez tény.:salute:

Me to I thank you very much for this new skin but...

The green shade of faded OD you used in the first edition was EXCELLENT and matched the colour pictures. In my post I just suggested  to use the same green but from tip to end of the fuselage top, with the OD in the aft fuselage maybe not as faded as on the front. Sorry if I didn't make my explanations not clear enough, and so made you spoil your time. :blush:

Sorry for my bad English and again many thanks for your efforts to please us  all , spoiled kids !

Madcop :blush: (again !)

Hey Gents

Ill save szelljr some time I did this in my skin pack and updated it here....You have 2 versions Blk and OD, No sense two people doing the same skin twice.

Page 8 of the P-47 Skins page, Complete Collection link...

Il-2-2018-12-17-11-41-54.png

Edited by 325th_Bugsy
  • Confused 1

Thank you Bugsy for Kokomo, real nice indeed, I like it like your other skins that I have , but just for a question of personal taste, I very like the way Szellir is doing his NMF weathering….

So , I still hope he will "touch up" his Kokomo.

I think every artist-skinner has his personal touch or his personal way of rendering things.

Keep on your good work and I am sure lot of people, like me,  appreciate  your work.

Madcop.:thank_you:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Madcop said:

Thank you Bugsy for Kokomo, real nice indeed, I like it like your other skins that I have , but just for a question of personal taste, I very like the way Szellir is doing his NMF weathering….

So , I still hope he will "touch up" his Kokomo.

I think every artist-skinner has his personal touch or his personal way of rendering things.

Keep on your good work and I am sure lot of people, like me,  appreciate  your work.

Madcop.:thank_you:

Damn right, let the guy make his skins.

Peace guys!!:salute: . Tomorrow  i will make an another version.Have a nice day all!:salute:

Edited by szelljr

15 minutes ago, 325th_Bugsy said:

Not trying to discourage more of just trying to lend a hand..

Hi Bugsy,

Man, believe me you are already doing far more than simply lending  a hand, where would we be without you skinners ?

A huge thank you to ALL of you.

Madcop :dance:

2 hours ago, 325th_Bugsy said:

Not trying to discourage more of just trying to lend a hand..

Well, I don't think anything's going to discourage this here skinning machine, heh. Wasn't my intent to put you in the wrong.

Edited by Frenchy56

2 hours ago, Buddy said:

6adacb3ffb68250a1ea14b292f7649e0.jpg

..:biggrin:My next skin will be PO 2...:biggrin:(no template yet, so i am in vacation*:biggrin:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi,my Pfalz DIII skin(s) you find here:   

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by szelljr
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Welcome back szellir, good to see you again:biggrin:

Lovely skins:salute:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

❤️ seeing so much quality U-2 content. It's a fantastic little bird and it deserves it

If you are still taking requests, would you consider this Yugoslavia livery?

image.thumb.png.2c1729c987feeb61d44141038d29c6a5.png

Edited by =621=Samikatz
  • Like 1