hotshotmike1001

i hate team Killers

Just was playing online when a Guy from the   TWB   started team Killing   For No reason  I guess   He cant tell the Diff   From red or blue   so  Watch out for Krupski   

I was flying 1on1 with Krupski. And you just joined us... even after we changed dogfight areas.

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi

still you do not shoot at your  own  team members   r  !  its not a Locked   server ! your in a public server   Where people join  to  dogfight if you dont like it  Dont be a  Butt and shoot them down   if You didnt want   some one to  Join the fight ask  Nice in the chat dont just start shooting!

still you do not shoot at your  own  team members   r  !  its not a Locked   server ! your in a public server   Where people join  to  dogfight if you dont like it  Dont be a  Butt and shoot them down   if You didnt want   some one to  Join the fight ask  Nice in the chat dont just start shooting!

Take it is easy bro, it's not like you got demoted and knocked down into a lower tax bracket! Though I understand your frustration, take it with a grain of salt. Even if you did get in there and score a kill, in the grand scheme of things you werent going to win a medal, or a puppy. I can guarantee it's not the last time a friendly is going to put rounds into you whether it be mis-identification or intentional. Relax....and respawn! :)

Sounds like you followed them around like a lost puppy then complained when you got kicked.

How do they even know you have had your rabies shot?  Absurd entitlement complex these days!

You might want to read the Berloga rules. Also it seems your keyboard is broken.

• Upvote 4

Wow, somebody got rekt on multiple levels here. Gives me a warm feeling. :D Thank you, hotshotmike.

Edited by Traitor

This is exactly why I don't play MP. A guy comes in here to complain about certain online behaviour and what happens, he gets blamed for the other guys action.

• Upvote 3

This is exactly why I don't play MP. A guy comes in here to complain about certain online behaviour and what happens, he gets blamed for the other guys action.

I am sorry but seeing as you don't play MP you wouldn't understand the "etiquette" of a duel server. There are spawn points set up so people can engage in 1v1 duels and it is deemed by pretty much everyone very rude to interrupt these, you have no teammates in a 1v1 and just because a person spawned on the same spawn point as you doesn't make them a friendly. Sure the "teamshooter" should have just messaged the guy explaining the rules but it sounds like the guy didn't take the hint. 

• Upvote 4

It's against server rules to join into an active 1v1 area...

You do not have to look for excuses or give us any if you cannot have the courage to face real players rather than AI without brains.

Regardless, if friendly is engaged you cover them until they have lost advantage or ran out of bullets before you even try to cut in. Shoulder shooting is equally bad if not worse. I hate when AI does it, Just rude.

But it's good to keep the practice of cover because in the future you might just need someone to return the favour

Guest deleted@30725

EDIT:

I just realized it was 1v1. :salute: .

Edited by deleted@30725

You do not have to look for excuses or give us any if you cannot have the courage to face real players rather than AI without brains.

If your ideas of "courage" are based on flying online then good on you. I can buy challenging, exciting or simply fun but I surely can't imagine anyone feeling brave because they sit on their keister and play a computer game.

Perhaps the OP isn't aware of the etiquette of a 1v1 area in a server. TBH, I guess I didn't know either.

Edited by Rjel
  • Upvote 4

I am sorry but seeing as you don't play MP you wouldn't understand the "etiquette" of a duel server. There are spawn points set up so people can engage in 1v1 duels and it is deemed by pretty much everyone very rude to interrupt these, you have no teammates in a 1v1 and just because a person spawned on the same spawn point as you doesn't make them a friendly. Sure the "teamshooter" should have just messaged the guy explaining the rules but it sounds like the guy didn't take the hint.

You're right I don't understand the etiquette of certain servers. However my comment was based on the comments in this thread. Is alienating online players part of the etiquette of these forums? I'm going to go out on a limb here and surmise that that is one of the reasons MP numbers are kind of low. "Sure the "teamshooter" should have just messaged the guy explaining the rules but it sounds like the guy didn't take the hint".That doesn't make sense, sorry but how can the op take a hint that wasn't there?

You sir do not have to look for an argument, you won't get one from me. A 40 year old who acts like a 13 year old on the internet is scary enough, but you play games online too! Even Chuck Norris would be wise to avoid you.
  • Upvote 1

You're right I don't understand the etiquette of certain servers. However my comment was based on the comments in this thread. Is alienating online players part of the etiquette of these forums? I'm going to go out on a limb here and surmise that that is one of the reasons MP numbers are kind of low. "Sure the "teamshooter" should have just messaged the guy explaining the rules but it sounds like the guy didn't take the hint".That doesn't make sense, sorry but how can the op take a hint that wasn't there?

I see what you're saying, we could have been nicer about it in this thread. On the other hand, the rules are stated in the description of the server.

I would say it's proper etiquette to read take stock and read any descriptive materials when joining a server for any online game. Likewise, it would be proper etiquette to respond to this thread more helpfully than we did. So it's a failure on both sides here.

You should try MP btw. If you're on teamspeak with people this sort of thing never happens and it's a completely awesome compared to SP imo. Having real people to fly with, and knowing you have a real human to outsmart on the side is really something else. No gaming experience has ever been so visceral for me.

• Upvote 1

It's a computer game for ages eight and over, not the true test of manly vigor that you suppose it to be.

• Upvote 10

It's a computer game for ages eight and over, not the true test of manly vigor that you suppose it to be.

Could not write it better myself ;)
  • Upvote 1

I see what you're saying, we could have been nicer about it in this thread. On the other hand, the rules are stated in the description of the server.

I would say it's proper etiquette to read take stock and read any descriptive materials when joining a server for any online game. Likewise, it would be proper etiquette to respond to this thread more helpfully than we did. So it's a failure on both sides here.

You should try MP btw. If you're on teamspeak with people this sort of thing never happens and it's a completely awesome compared to SP imo. Having real people to fly with, and knowing you have a real human to outsmart on the side is really something else. No gaming experience has ever been so visceral for me.

I appreciate the mature reply.

It's quite telling that the person named by the OP replied with no explanation, just a gif. Mocking the OP and gets 9, at this time, upvotes. It's a sad indictment of MP in my opinion. Thanks but no thanks.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate the mature reply.

It's quite telling that the person named by the OP replied with no explanation, just a gif. Mocking the OP and gets 9, at this time, upvotes. It's a sad indictment of MP in my opinion. Thanks but no thanks.

Are you actually offended at a jokey gif?  :huh:

Its hardly mocking though?! Jeez are some of you really that delicate to think posting a funny gif in reaction to the post is mocking them? Krupski and obviously the 10 other people to upvote his post found this whole thing ironically funny. 

Simple rule:

Anyone joining a 1x1 dogfight arena becomes a foe no matter what colour it's tag is...

The participants can shoot at him as if he was a foe, and he can shoot any participants already there.

Or... Using a specific camo, he can announce that only pretends to act as an observer, able to follow either participant just for practicing, taking shots, recording a movie... whatever, not using any guns, and trying not to negativelly interfere with the fighters.

Its hardly mocking though?! Jeez are some of you really that delicate to think posting a funny gif in reaction to the post is mocking them? Krupski and obviously the 10 other people to upvote his post found this whole thing ironically funny. 

This.  I just upvoted Krupski's post as it seems a pretty decent, light-hearted response to a thoroughly misguided OP. :salute:

• Upvote 1

Some people handle ignorance differently than others.

If someone does something stupid because they don't know any better, I don't mock and laugh at them. I find it to be immature and in bad taste. Just the same as someone not reading server rules/etiquette.

But that's just me. Pointless forum thread should be locked.

• Upvote 2

Are you actually offended at a jokey gif? :huh:

He swings, he misses my point. I would post a facepalm gif but I'm done here. Have at it.

Edited by Rolling_Thunder

Agreed. Many people today are just way too easily offended by every comment. It`s a symptom of our society today. Not a good thing at all.

In fact being `offended` these days is just being used to gain one on someone else, a kind of control. It`s why we`re seeing a ramping up of `everyone` being a `victim` of every comment or joke.

Edited by seafireliv
  • Upvote 1

Lord Skynight has spoken