GOZR

IL2 Kuban Basic? ETA?

I wonder when will the kuban map will be release as basic for less.. I have all the extra planes already and do not want the Spit.  Any idea when ?

Always checking in...

Thanks guys

Edited by GOZR

When dev release pacific, they should really consider make it standalone.

I.e. you need to buy the full title to play BOMID. No more BOS users who got it on sale 2 yrs ago enjoying game enhancements and new maps on mp for free but whine about undestructable trees and non-clickable cockpits.

Edited by sinned

One Engine, One Game, One Update for all at a time, that's how I see it. I like keeping the Game DLC Based. It's a small Community and needs all the Cohesion it can get. 

There are a lot of Vocal Idiots out there, but we shouldn't give them undeserved Power. I want to fly all planes everywhere. 

• Upvote 5

I.e. you need to buy the full title to play BOMID. No more BOS users who got it on sale 2 yrs ago enjoying game enhancements and new maps on mp for free but whine about undestructable trees and non-clickable cockpits.

"people who founded the development of the game for the last 5 years shouldn't get anything out of it!" ...sounds like a "great" idea (i mean the Donald Drumpf version of great)

One Engine, One Game, One Update for all at a time

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein BoX.

I do agree though.

• Upvote 1

"people who founded the development of the game for the last 5 years shouldn't get anything out of it!" ...sounds like a "great" idea (i mean the Donald Drumpf version of great)

Read and adhere to the word choices I have made.

Bought on sale

Whine about trees and cockpits

My statement hinges on above.

Also, read and adhere to forum rules regarding political views.

What is it about Trump?

Lets not confuse cohesion with "free".

Edited by sinned

I don't really care about Maps, I care about Planes. And BoSsers won't get BoK Planes without buying BoK, and won't get an 88 without buying BoM. What's the Problem?

If we had a Ki-43 we could have a pretty good way to make a Flying Tigers scenario using the Kuban map.

Just sayin'.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

If we had a Ki-43 we could have a pretty good way to make a Flying Tigers scenario using the Kuban map.

Just sayin'.

:biggrin:

+1 for Ki-43

I don't really care about Maps, I care about Planes. And BoSsers won't get BoK Planes without buying BoK, and won't get an 88 without buying BoM. What's the Problem?

No problem. Planes fund development.

Also, though I have much respect for the early funding "founders" of bos, let us also not forget it was those few BOS "founders" who put all those negative comments about bos and dev team all over the Internet which resulted lower than could have been sales for bos.

It almost could have ended the product right at the launch.

I never would have bought bosmk thanks to those assholes. Result today is tight funded development.

Their thinking is probably, "it must have been my criticism that pushed bos where it is today".

No, bos is where it is today because of dedicated dev team and those who continue to fund the project (i.e. buy products and contructive reviewers/youtubers).

• Upvote 1

I was initially skeptical.

But now I'll purchase everything as it comes along.

DCS really is not an alternative, it just costs far too much for me, and I'm really not into pushing every single button and turning every valve.  So that leaves BoX, it's the only game in town IMHO, and a very good one at that.

• Upvote 2

Uh... What..?

-snip-

let us also not forget it was those few BOS "founders" who put all those negative comments about bos and dev team all over the Internet which resulted lower than could have been sales for bos.

-snip-

Actually, let us not forget that this behavior was perpetrated by a dozen or so especially ruthless, counterproductive people who no longer participate in these forums and seem to have become virtually non-existent since their original shit-smearing campaign - be it forced refunds/account bans or simply growing bored with trying to ruin somebody's company and means of feeding their family. My own stance on the product and team has evolved a LOT over the years that I've been here. My initial mistrust and skepticism have been shot down time and time again with 777's steady releases, open communication and seeming dedication to delivering the experience that many of us want.

At least one 777 staffer who no longer participants on the forums also fed the fire with their less-than-Western PR.

All things considered, I think your assessment is a little dramatic - the presumed (Jason, 1CGS nor 777 have never offered physical data to correlate sales figures) shortness of sales is not black and white. 

Edited by Space_Ghost

Also, though I have much respect for the early funding "founders" of bos, let us also not forget it was those few BOS "founders" who put all those negative comments about bos and dev team all over the Internet which resulted lower than could have been sales for bos.

I never would have bought bosmk thanks to those assholes. Result today is tight funded development.Their thinking is probably, "it must have been my criticism that pushed bos where it is today".

No, bos is where it is today because of dedicated dev team and those who continue to fund the project (i.e. buy products and contructive reviewers/youtubers).

Are you out of your mind, we was literally in the trenches defending it,

Are you out of your mind, we was literally in the trenches defending it,

For every complete whackjob there were ten people trying to calm things down and spread the virtue of patience.

I wonder when will the kuban map will be release as basic for less.. I have all the extra planes already and do not want the Spit.  Any idea when ?

Always checking in...

Thanks guys

Standard Edition is generally released when the product is complete and out of Early Access.

Standard Edition is generally released when the product is complete and out of Early Access.

But that doesn't explain the silver bars, beacuse once released the purchase wouldn't assign a bar to your profile, but there are ppl with silver BoS and BoM bars under their avatar.

Edited by SuperEtendard

Standard edition usually came a few months before release. Normally 3 or 4. So it will likely not be there until August or September.

Virtually non existent?

Stop this. Do u want me to name an active forum/player(s) who were giving out internal email exhange with dev to public?

And this type of "founder"s behavior was just a fuel to raging negative opinions all over the net about bos launch?

I wont unless I have immunity from forum admins.

This is the very issue with some of old schoolers here. They are so blind with their own misperception and soaked with pride that they fail to recognize some of themselves are hinderence to bos attracting more players.

Edited by sinned

Virtually non existent?

Stop this. Do u want me to name an active forum/player(s) who were giving out internal email exhange with dev to public?

And this type of "founder"s behavior was just a fuel to raging negative opinions all over the net about bos launch?

This is the very issue with some of old schoolers here. They are so blind with their own misperception and soaked with pride that they fail to recognize some of themselves are hinderence to bos attracting more players.

Just drop it already. What are you trying to prove by stirring up crap like this?

Virtually non existent?

No, this is a problem with new members who come around and try to dictate to the people who were here for it, how things happened and on which terms. They're so blinded by their own supposition and discourse, likely formed from reading SHQ threads, Steam community reviews or retellings from other non-related communities that they're seemingly incapable of rationalizing a timeline/sequence of events based on the opinions of those who were actually there for it.

Having an opinion on a forum in which only 1% of the game's license holders participate in isn't hindering sales... There's that overly-dramatic black/white interpretation of things again.

Just drop it already. What are you trying to prove by stirring up crap like this?

My apologies for feeding the troll.

Edited by Space_Ghost
  • Upvote 1

No, this is a problem with new members who come around and try to dictate to the people who were here for it, how things happened and on which terms. They're so blinded by their own supposition and discourse, likely formed from reading SHQ threads, Steam community reviews or retellings from other non-related communities that they're seemingly incapable of rationalizing a timeline/sequence of events based on the opinions of those who were actually there for it.

Having an opinion on a forum in which only 1% of the game's license holders participate in isn't hindering sales... There's that overly-dramatic black/white interpretation of things again.

My apologies for feeding the troll.

Get your facts together. Nonexistence is your disillusion.

I dont need to prove anything just like i dont need to prove to anyone except myself in real life.

I come here to join a great community and apalled by some of these blinded opinions and demands that are supposely from "fans" that are likely to bring demises to the series.

I express my opinion as they do.

I read and respect forum rules.

I never would have bought bosmk thanks to those assholes. Result today is tight funded development.

Their thinking is probably, "it must have been my criticism that pushed bos where it is today".

I bought BoS during early access.. I'm a founder, but I never criticized The game, I've actually always enjoyed BoX since day 1. So not all of us are assholes who said it was trash

I bought BoS during early access.. I'm a founder, but I never criticized The game, I've actually always enjoyed BoX since day 1. So not all of us are assholes who said it was trash

+1

The keyword from my thread is "few" and I am being jumped on which i did not expect. Perhaps this is a standing example of old schoolers who are blinded by their pride.

In my view, criticism is good and constructive. How it is done is more important. How it was done in early bos days by these few "founders" were of abomination and it seems to live its legacy also by a "few".

Not all the critique was bad. I never liked the campaign, and kept asking for the rof careermode. And with me a lot of others, and now where are getting it. But it's the way you present it.

Grt M

The keyword from my thread is "few" and I am being jumped on which i did not expect. Perhaps this is a standing example of old schoolers who are blinded by their pride.

In my view, criticism is good and constructive. How it is done is more important. How it was done in early bos days by these few "founders" were of abomination and it seems to live its legacy also by a "few".

You just can't stop.  :rolleyes:

I remember how active you were on the forums 4-5 years ago so you're totally in a position of authority to describe these "early days." /s

The people with the most trollworthy, non-constructive criticism who continue to post weren't around in those days. Those who were around in those days really aren't anymore.

I can't use names but I can compile a larger list of anti-BOX'ers who aren't here anymore than I can that still are. Those that are have generally relaxed quite a bit since 777 started meeting whatever their expectations may have been.

Edited by Space_Ghost

Ok so the basic will be released later .. ok .. And what about the Kuban we have now  released for early access yet ? or later on too..  (I did not follow the forum to get some news in time)   Thx

Edited by GOZR

Ok so the basic will be released later .. ok .. And what about the Kuban we have now  released for early access yet ? or later on too..  (I did not follow the forum to get some news in time)   Thx

BOK content is steadily being released. The map is not out yet but DD 151 shows some of the progress.

So far we have the 109 G-4, 110 G-2, 111 H-16, 190 A-5 and there is more to come month by month.

Edited by Space_Ghost

You just can't stop. :rolleyes:

I remember how active you were on the forums 4-5 years ago so you're totally in a position of authority to describe these "early days." /s

The people with the most trollworthy, non-constructive criticism who continue to post weren't around in those days. Those who were around in those days really aren't anymore.

I can't use names but I can compile a larger list of anti-BOX'ers who aren't here anymore than I can that still are. Those that are have generally relaxed quite a bit since 777 started meeting whatever their expectations may have been.

Classic.

Classic.

Your endless supposition without any supporting evidence undermines the validity and integrity of whatever point you're trying to make.

We were here. We experienced it first hand. You were not. You did not.

It's obvious to me that you have the best brain and any argument, evidence or otherwise that is presented to you is fake news or alternative facts.

Edited by Space_Ghost

A classic example of pride consumed old schoolers "i was here, you were not" as their last mean of persuation.

Do better next time.

And stop the personal attacks pls.

Yeah I tried to calm down in cod groups for bos and visa versa. Mostly failing I might add

[Kudos to you, LuseKofte, for being a lone voice in the wilderness on several Bos-excoriating forums. I just lurked :blush:, but I do remember a lot (well, some) of the names.]

• Upvote 1

A classic example of pride consumed old schoolers "i was here, you were not" as their last mean of persuation.

Do better next time.

And stop the personal attacks pls.

There's no pride in being able to validate the fact that I was here to see something happen and didn't need to form my opinion years after the fact based off of what I read elsewhere, what I assumed or what somebody else told me.

• Upvote 1

One Engine, One Game, One Update for all at a time, that's how I see it. I like keeping the Game DLC Based. It's a small Community and needs all the Cohesion it can get.

There are a lot of Vocal Idiots out there, but we shouldn't give them undeserved Power. I want to fly all planes everywhere.

One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!

I want a barracks with a footlocker that I can open and it has a sexy pin up in it and a bottle of vodka or schnapps to virtually drink.

Until then I cannot support this sim any longer.

Sorry Dev's I will not buy the planned arctic expansion.