Arfsix

Key Command list updated and current

Here are the key command listings for IL Sturmovik updated to version 3.012 and current as of 23 March 2019. The commands are listed by category (Service, Pilot Head control, Main controls, etc.), in the order and in the format that they appear in the game under Settings -- Key Mapping.

I have provided the listing in three formats; firstly a listing in as a Microsoft Word file, a Microsoft Excel file and as a PDF file.

I hope these will be useful to the community. Enjoy! :salute:

il-2 default key mapping listings Ver. 3.101.zip.zip

Edited by Arfsix
Updated file listing for Version 3101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

Salutations and thanks for your efforts. Watch your six.

nice for those who always asking whats what..

did you type these out or use a program to read and convert the key bindings file in input?

Just curious as i use a complete (almost all keys) custom key mapping and would like a list like this but typing them all out is too much work :D

nice for those who always asking whats what..

did you type these out or use a program to read and convert the key bindings file in input?

Just curious as i use a complete (almost all keys) custom key mapping and would like a list like this but typing them all out is too much work :D

From IL2 BOS Manual English 1011 rev1:

The Key Mapping section (Figure 5.1.3) allows you to customize your keyboard and flight controller axis inputs. The inputs you save on this tab can then be         accessed and modified at any time in the game. These configuration files are stored in the \IL-2 Sturmovik\data\input folder. Your customized control inputs

are saved in this folder with the current prefix.

I opened a copy of current.actions with Microsoft word and edited as necessary.   :dance:

• Upvote 1

Thank you sir, working on a new joystick profile and having the default values easily at hand is a great help. Cheers!

Posted (edited)

Time for an updated listing!    

Here are the key command listings for IL Sturmovik updated to version 3.011b and current as of 10 March 2019. The commands are listed by category (Service, Pilot Head control, Main controls, etc.), in the order and in the format that they appear in the game under Settings -- Key Mapping.

I have provided the listing in three formats; firstly a listing in as a Microsoft Word file, a Microsoft Excel file and as a PDF file.

Edited by Arfsix
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2019 at 7:11 PM, Arfsix said:

Extremely useful and one of those rare times I've searched for something in a forum and found exactly what I was looking for. :)

Just bought a Stream Deck and now have the ability to bind every single command, from all of my sims, into this virtual "button box". This thing is literally a game-changer. Just couldn't do this having the game open at the same time to refer to.

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2019 at 7:11 PM, Arfsix said:

Time for an updated listing!    

Here are the key command listings for IL Sturmovik updated to version 3.011b and current as of 10 March 2019. The commands are listed by category (Service, Pilot Head control, Main controls, etc.), in the order and in the format that they appear in the game under Settings -- Key Mapping.

This listing reflects changes and hotfixes up to 23 March 2019.

Edited by Arfsix

@Arfsix That's really excellent work. Thank you.

If you keep your spreadsheets consistent in terms of format / layout then we could (or you could) use Excel to compare the old version of the spreadsheet with the new version and identify any changes.

I would assume then, when IL2 brings out an additional plane with new KEY MAPPING settings available it would be easy to identify the new settings that have been added. Certainly this would be helpful in setting up Key Mapping. I am trying to use one set of Key Mapping that will control several planes (even though the planes have some different controls/features) by dual mapping joystick and throttle buttons and switches. Thus a comparison spreadsheet would be very helpful in adding a newly released plane to the KEY MAPPING set.

I found a good YouTube video dealing with different methods of comparing spreadsheets...although I suspect you may already know how to do this... but for others in the community https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=399&v=DyEDODl3e2U

Thank you again. Very much appreciated.

7 hours ago, Dallas88B said:

If you keep your spreadsheets consistent in terms of format / layout then we could (or you could) use Excel to compare the old version of the spreadsheet with the new version and identify any changes.

As much as possible, I try to retain the formatting for each key mapping listing when the key maps are updated. Be advised that when key maps are changed or if there are additional commands added, the font spacing in the key map lists can be thrown off (Tank Crew commands as an example) and the key map listings must be edited on a line by line basis.

Thank you for your comments.  :good:

Thank you for sharing Arfsix, just what I was looking for. Will save me a lot of time making a Logitech G105 profile... 🙂