Han

Game version 2.008 discussion: He 111 H-16, Fw 190 A-5, La-5 with M-82F

Cheers! I was hoping for screenshots with more detail though. Such as the slowdown the mods add, the max speed of the aircraft and so on.

As you wish ! ;)

Fw190 A5

post-467-0-34805000-1488293961_thumb.jpg

Heinkel 111 H16

post-467-0-20464500-1488293959_thumb.jpg

post-467-0-88379700-1488293956_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6

As you wish ! ;)

---

Amazing!! Thank you! Any chance to also get the specification page for 190 and the HE? And how much speed does the 190 lose with the double 20mm gunpods? If its not too much trouble for you of course! <3

ohhh guys, it was month ago when i bought new PC especially only for this game!
At first I played every free time IL2 on TOP settings and i was so happy.

But now i am still sitting the latest games like STAR CITIZEN, new UNREAL TOURNAMENT, playing online with my friends and it seems to me like I am cheating on my favorite love IL2 Sturmovik :(((
And worst of all, I must confess that I downloaded the DCS world just because of the MiG 15 and I am scared to run it as if it will be better than IL2?

MY GOT THAT NEW PC  :wacko:  :wacko:

This is great news.

I'm really impressed by this sim and the dedication of all those involved with it.

Thanks

After complete successfull installation, i got a message under windows when lauching saying that my program is 32 bits while my windows version is 64 bits...

Impossible to launch even the launcher. Any idea what to do ?

Is the La5F the early version without the new cockpit?.. Because I can't imagine it would be the F model with the new cockpit. (Would be nice though)

Edited by Riderocket

Is the La5F the early version without the new cockpit?.. Because I can't imagine it would be the F model with the new cockpit. (Would be nice though)

No, it's just an engine modification. So really it's more like a standard La-5 retrofitted with an Ash-82F.

The new canopy would require a redsigned interior and exterior as well as completely new skins.

No, it's just an engine modification. So really it's more like a standard La-5 retrofitted with an Ash-82F.

The new canopy would require a redsigned interior and exterior as well as completely new skins.

So its the Early Version La5F then? :)

Early La-5Fs were fitted with the old-style canopy, so it's best to just call it an "La-5F (Early)".

Can't wait till I can get home and give this a good once over.

The La5F has my attention.

But the standard La-5 can not hold a M82F,  seems nothing changed on this plane in the game, only we have a logo on the cowl

"7. Guns damage probability corrected for all planes;"

This interests me greatly... :scratch_one-s_head:

This update looks amazing! Thanks to all involved!

I do want to see how the a fore mentioned update applies. :biggrin:

Fantastic! Thanks for the nice surprise devs and congrats to Coconut, Juri and Qi for getting your work included in the update.  :salute: 

Another week, another stellar update. Looking forward to playing with ALL the new toys.

Been using trackir and bigscreen beta to run with the vive lately. I even had 3d working for a bit with a 3rd party program (forgot the name atm).

Really enjoying this Sim.

Edited by Beazil

Damn and blast. In the middle of rebuilding the PC. I'll have to wait - not fair! Mind you, I am going to be in the pub tonight anyway. Roll on tomorrow. Great work all, thanks.

Fantastic news , and dedication. I will have to envy the HE 111 and FW 190 and be happy for the LA 5 upgrade . 

I run down for a DL now ;)

This is superb. i especially like the F3 mod for the 190A5 and the F marking on the engine for the La-5, nice detail! Haven't tried the new He-111 yet.

But the standard La-5 can not hold a M82F, seems nothing changed on this plane in the game, only we have a logo on the cowl

That's not what I've read. IIRC the ASh-82F was pretty much identical to its predecessor in how it was fitted. Just some minor internal improvements to strengthen it and make lubrication more efficient, which allowed longer time between overhauls and therefore eliminated the need to impose restrictions on boost.

None of this would make it impossible to fit an ASh-82F to a standard La-5 airframe.

Thanks for the update! Finally La5F and FW190A5! Some skins for the FW are awesome.

One question: Do I need to use supercharger in La5F?

Thanks for the update! Finally La5F and FW190A5! Some skins for the FW are awesome.

One question: Do I need to use supercharger in La5F?

The engine is supposed to function the same as the regular ASh-82, so the altitude at which to change gears on the supercharger should be the same.

The engine is supposed to function the same as the regular ASh-82, so the altitude at which to change gears on the supercharger should be the same.

Ok thanks

Hold on a moment... wasn't this update supposed to come in March?! Anyway, you guys are great! Thank you so much!

Once again, I'm disappointed with this update. Disappointed I'm still at work for several more hours when these updates happen. Could you give me a heads up next time so I might schedule a day off? :)

I'm eager to see how the updated AI perform. Very eager to try out the new Fw190. The pace you guys keep is very impressive. Very impressive.

• Upvote 3

None of this would make it impossible to fit an ASh-82F to a standard La-5 airframe.

Was it done though? If not, I'll feel a little weird flying it, but not enough to keep me from it lol

I would imagine it was done though, at least once old airframes needed new engines